Chapter Ten- First Days and Happy Reunions

Let me just make this clear, I like Taeyeon. Really, I do. I approve of her and Baekhyun's relationship in real life. Hell, I even ship it. As long as the two make each other happy I have no complaints about their relationship, just as any true fan would.

But, since this story does need an antagonist, I decided to throw his poor girlfriend under the bus. This is only for a story, so please respect the fact I'm making Taeyeon a bad guy, even though she is totally awesome in real life!

With that being said, I'm pretty sure you guys can already see where things will lead.

Enjoy!

(OK, so I'm a bit late and I just found out they broke up last year haha ignore what I said earlier)

I woke up, the alarm I set up on my phone going off. I fumbled, reaching my hand over to get the phone. I felt the cold box of plastic, slapping my fingers over it until it finally turned off. I opened my eyes, yawning and scratching my bed head, a moan at my lips.

How did I get back to bed?

Oh, that's right. I accidentally fell asleep on Baekhyun's lap last night. He must've put me to bed. I looked over tiredly, seeing a sleepy Baekhyun groan in his sleep. "Five more minutes~" he moaned, the muffled sound barely making it out from the pillow that was currently buried over his head.

"We've got to get to school, oppa. No exceptions," I yawned, gently tugging at the pillow until it came off. He winced at the light, letting out a low growl as he buried back down into the covers. I flipped the covers off, "No, I'm awake, so you're awake too. You don't want to be late for your first day of school, now do you?"

With that I got up, noticing I was still in last night's clothes. "Thanks for taking me to bed, I appreciate it. Sorry for falling asleep in your lap, though."

"Er-- it's fine, you were dead asleep anyway," Baekhyun muttered.

I might not trust Baekhyun, or be open to him, but I was still trying to be pleasant to him. I grabbed my uniform from the second to top dresser drawer, where I kept my uniforms. I rushed to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. I pulled up the skirt and adjusted the blazer, brushing my teeth and hair, and finally leaving the restroom.

"Huh? You're done already?" Baekhyun asked, typing away on his smartphone.

I shrugged, "I didn't have to do much."

"Well, I thought most girls took a while to get their makeup done," Baekhyun muttered.

"Good thing I don't wear makeup then, huh?"

He shrugged, entering the bathroom to do his thing. I glanced over to the vanity. Should I wear makeup? I'm sure being a tomboy wasn't that attractive, and I happened to be one. Though, definitely not on the level Amber was.

He got done pretty quickly, his hair still damp from the shower. I got my comb and gently brushed his hair, getting a few droplets of water out. I didn't want him to have a cold. Soon enough his hair was fluffy and dry. I looked at my own damp hair, putting it in a braid. It'll just dry through the day and turn out wavy afterward. I wanted to say I did it for fashion, but honestly, it was just because I was really lazy.

I got a quick cereal, which it turns out Baekhyun never ate. Neither had I, since at my parents' mansion we had cooks. But I liked the cereal, especially the little cookie one.

I got a buzz from Max, the usual 'I'm here' text popping up on my lock screen. "I'll see you at school?" I asked Baekhyun, stony-faced.

He nodded, probably texting his driver. I traveled down to the driveway, seeing Max patiently waiting for me. I let out a sigh of relief, finally a time where I didn't have to worry about how to present myself. I climbed in, cheerful. "Morning Max!"