5,000 tickets

I look in the mirror at myself, mentally preparing for the day I'm about to have. My outfit was simple. High waisted shorts, a loose black sport shirt, similar looking to my 21 shirt, and white converses. I check my makeup one last time before heading downstairs.

Jenn was already ready, waiting on the couch. Looking so beautiful. She was wearing a bomber jacket, some band shirt, her black ripped skinny jeans, and her adidas sneakers. I plop down next to her "whatcha doinnn" I chime. She locks her phone and looks at me "nothinn are you ready to go? Ps you're driving".

We pull up to Panda Express. On the way over we had listened to this sad music and Jenn was like "you good?" No I'm not oh gosh. We had only really made small talk to here. We got our food and sat across from each other.

"So you and JC" she leans back looking like she almost doesn't want to know the answer. "Just a friend, I needed to talk to someone that wasn't in the house for something" she nods then looks down at her phone. A glint of sadness is in her eyes. "Everything okay?" I ask. She looks up and shakes her head "Alyx has been acting really weird lately, kind of distance, I don't know." She says.  I decide to change the subject because it seems to be the best idea.

After eating at Panda Express, we decide to hit up the arcade. Sounds right. Once we get there we make it into a competition. I basically beat her in every game, which I laugh at. In the end, I had 5,000 tickets. She crossed her arms and pouted like a child. "Awwwe is Jenny poo upset?" I tease her and laugh. "Okay since I'm a really nice person, I'll get you something, so you have to stop pouting, deal?" She burst into a smile and eagerly nods her head.

I walk up to the arcade guy and Jenn whispers in my ear what she wants. The wind from her breath sends cold chills through my body, but I play it off. I tell the clerk to get the big stuffed dog. It was so cute. Not as cute as her, dare I say. I hand it to her and she gives me a big hug. I relax into her arms and take in every second I can. She then pulls away "thank you thank you!! How about we end the night with some Netflix? Like old times" I shake my head.