"Pavel!" I said. He nodded and said "I gotcha." I tried to smile and Scotty laughed. Pavel pulled us up with all his might. I landed on the hard platform and Pavel grabbed Kirk and Scotty. He pulled them up and laid on the ground. He panted and looked at my bloody shoulder. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded and said "go stop this thing." Pavel half smiled and Scotty said "she's gone! She's gonna crash." Kirk said "Scotty and I are going to go down there. Pavel take her and you guys go towards the switch. And make sure this things doesn't blow us all up." Pavel nodded and we ran towards the switch. The ship groaned and began to fall again. Pavel looked up in fear as did I.

We ran around looking for this switch

We ran around looking for this switch. The ship titled again. Causing everything to slide to one end. I gasped and tried to grab things but it didn't work. I looked around and I had lost Pavel. "Pavel?" I asked. The ship groaned and explosions went off. "Pavel?!" I asked. I began to cry. "Pavel..." I couldn't find him. As the ship tilted once again I grabbed a railing and held onto it. I heard Pavel's groans from below and said "Pavel!" He looked up and smiled. The ship was normal level again and I ran up towards him. By the time I got to him we were tilting again. Pavel and I reached for the same post to hold on to but ending up rolling down the ship. Pavel screamed things in Russian while I screamed in fear.

Pavel landed ok but there was a shard of glass in my side

Pavel landed ok but there was a shard of glass in my side. And one in my stomach. And another piece in my chest. I grabbed my comm and said "Bones.....help." Bones said "are you in engineering?" I said "yes. Help me." Bones said "on my way." I laid on my back and Pavel laid on the ground 3 feet away from me. He looked up and said "no." I coughed up blood and He crawled over to me. "No! No, no, no." Pavel said. I gasped for air and Pavel had tears streaming down my face. "Pavel you gotta go. Bones is coming for me. Hit the switch. Save everyone." I said. Pavel cried softly and held me to his chest.