Milo

Before I start I wanna get something straight. I cannot write child birth. So do not attack me if anything is wrong. So just deal with my crappy attempt at child birth. Also there will be some new characters joining this book. Hope you guys are happy with the name. I chose it from one of the movies Anton was in. Lmao that picture above always gets me. Cause that's an actual representation of me.

Zaylee's POV:
I was now full on pregnant and got teased by Kirk everyday. I looked down at Pavel, who laid asleep on my chest. Bones was always at my side asking me if I needed anything. "I can't wait to see you." I said softly. My cousin Jess was helping out as well. She was the daughter of Pike. But wasn't made aware of his death until two months after he passed. Nobody could find her. She had disappeared. She walked in and said "how is he?" "He's kicking." I said. She smiled and her hair was in braids. She was so beautiful. She also wasn't around much when I was growing up. The last time I saw her she had to be 16. But she grew up.

I ran my fingers through Pavel's curls and Jess looked at me

I ran my fingers through Pavel's curls and Jess looked at me. "How long have you guys been together?" She asked. "3 or 4 years now. And the Enterprise is going to be under construction for the next 5. Good lord." I said. Jess said "gosh. So when you two go back to Starfleet do you want me to take care of him?" I nodded and Jess said "he'll be safe with me. And what did you say you were going to name him again?" "Milo." I replied. Pavel shifted his body and sat up. "Vhat's going on?" He asked. Jess smiled and said "nothing. Just talking about your son." Pavel smiled and kissed my belly. The door swung open and Kirk said "hello mother and father! And beautiful woman." Jess blushed and Kirk grabbed her hand and kissed it. She blushed again and put her hair behind her ear.

"And who is this lovely lady?" Kirk asked

"And who is this lovely lady?" Kirk asked. "This is my cousin Jess." I replied. Kirk smiled at her and Pavel stood up and walked to the bathroom. "That boy is gonna pop out any day now." Kirk said. Bones said "more like today or tomorrow. Or in an hour?" Pavel pulled a shirt over his head and said "today?" Bones nodded and said "I estimated it to be today." Pavel's eyes widened and said "vhat?" Bones nodded and Jess said "wow. You predicted that?" "Yes. Yes I did." Bones replied. He smiled towards Jess and she blushed again. Kirk noticed and Jess said "I'll be back." She stood up and walked out. "Don't even think about it." Kirk said. Bones said "you haven't even made a move yet." I went to stand up and Pavel helped me up. I looked to see a puddle of water on the floor. I gasped and said "my water broke." Pavel said "vater? It b-broke?" He laughed a little and then fainted. Kirk immediately grabbed me and made sure I didn't fall over. "Ok. Everyone to my office." Bones said. Bones helped me to the car and we drove to his office that was in the hospital. Kirk carried an unconscious Pavel as I was pushed around in a wheelchair. Jess said "you ok?" "He's coming." I said. Bones said "damn it not now!" He helped me onto a table and Pavel sat up quickly. "I can see his head!" Bones exclaimed happily. Kirk said "oh god." He turned away and Pavel looked and fainted...again. "Damn it Chekov." Bones said. Jess held my hand and said "you got this. It's all ok." I nodded and pushed a few more times and heard crying. My eyes watered as I looked at my son. "Here he is." Bones said. Bones cleaned him off and handed him to me. I stroked his head and said "hi baby." Jess smiled and said "he's so cute." Pavel woke up and said "is zat him?" I nodded and Pavel's lips parted. Jess wiped a few years from her eyes and Kirk said "nephew." Spock ran in and said "beautiful child Zaylee." I smiled towards him. "Let's be badass uncles." Kirk said. Spock furrowed his eyebrows and got the gist. "Let's." Spock replied. Kirk smirked. Kirk and Spock high fived each other.

 Pavel sat down next to me and I stroked the crying baby's head

Pavel sat down next to me and I stroked the crying baby's head. "Can I hold him?" Pavel asked. I nodded and Pavel took him in his arms. Jess wiped some of her tears away. Jess had missed out on most of my life. She got married at a young age and then got divorced. I knew she had a son with her husband. But he was with him right now. And Jess would be living with us until she could find a place. Not that I mind. Because she was like my sister. I consider her more like my sister than I do my cousin. "So who will I be in the family?" Jess asks. "Aunt Jess." Pavel replied. He smiled down at his son who was already sprouting curly hair.

"Hi Milo

"Hi Milo." Pavel said. Milo cooed up at Pavel and he laughed. A few stray tears fell down his face and I smiled up at him. "Hi." He said again. Milo rolled around in Pavel's arms and he smiled down at the baby boy. Bones leaned against the wall and Kirk smiled at me. Uhura ran in and said "he's so cute." Jess hugged me and I hugged her back. "Love you sissy." She said. "I love you too." I replied. Kirk said "Chekov let me see him." He walked over to Pavel and said "hi nephew. I got you a toy. That your gonna love by the way." It was a rocket. A plush rocket. Kirk smiled at Pavel and Pavel kissed the baby boy's head. Jess looked at Kirk through her eyelashes and Kirk winked at her. She blushed again and stood up. "Sis you need anything?" She asked. "Maybe some water." I replied. She nodded and went to walk out the door when Kirk stopped her. "You know....I never got your name." Jess said to Kirk.

"I'm James

"I'm James. James Kirk." He said. Jess smiled and said "James. I'm Jess. Nice to meet you." She walked out with Kirk following close behind. Pavel stared at his newborn son. He couldn't take his eyes off of him. Pavel's blue eyes were filled with happiness. Uhura looked at her nephew and said "he's beautiful. You and Pavel did a good job." Pavel laughed and said "of course." I knew I had married the best man in the world. And soon he'd be the best father in the world. My little Pasha was going to be raising his own little Pasha.

Sorry this sucks! I tried here! I tried to make it so adorable and it's kinda sucky. Lmao I tried. I love y'all so much💛💛💛💛 btw do any of you guys like Margot Robbie?
~Skylar🖖🏻💙❤️💛