8.1

*2 Months Later*

Jack sighed at the question before answering it. "Do you still love Mark?" Jack nodded lightly, biting his lip lightly.

"Uh, yeah. Of course I do." He said quietly, playing with his fingers as a distraction. "When you fall in love with someone, you don't just stop loving them."

"Ever. Even when people roll their eyes, or call you crazy. You don't just give up." Jack spoke, not sure what was about to come out of his mouth.

"If I could give up the love I have for him, if I could just take the whole world's advice and what they say about love and moving on and I actually move on and find someone else, that wouldn't be love." He was rambling, and he knew that but he didn't care. Because there was the slimmest chance that Mark would be watching.

"That would be some other disposable thing that isn't worth fighting for. But that's not what it is. Love isn't disposable and it's worth fighting for. My love for him is real. It will stick forever. Love is the best thing we can ever experience and ever do. And I love him with everything I've got."

Jack felt the tear slide down his cheek and he went to wipe it away before he broke out into a complete sob. "Sean?" He heard Daithi yell, but he didn't answer.

"Hey, what's wrong? Sean?" Daithi kneeled beside him, patting his leg. "Talk to me."

"I-I miss him so m-much." Daithi wrapped his arms around Jack. Jack's face came in contact with his chest and Daithi's hands were running up and down his back in an attempt to soothe him. "W-Why did I have to f-fuck everything up?"

"I'm not going to sit here and tell you that this isn't your fault." Jack whimpered. "But I'm also not going to sit here and tell you there's no way you can get him back."

"He loves you so much, Sean. You know he does. He's just recovering and, one day I hope you guys can meet again and be together again."

"I just don't know if it'll be anytime soon."

The End!

Book Two will be up tomorrow. Don't get your panties in a twist. Calm down. Jeez.
Also 13K reads?! Thanks, holy shit??