7.0

YALL WOULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP SO HERES THIS CHAPTER A DAY EARLY

*THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT. IF UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ. SKIPPING THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT AFFECT THE STORY.*

Mark and Jack's hands were intertwined as they walked towards Mark's room.

Mark unlocked the door and pushed it open, pulling Jack in and slipping the Do Not Disturb sign onto the door.

Mark pushed Jack against the wall lightly, pushing his lips against the younger's. "I missed you." Mark whispered and Jack whimpered as Mark rolled his hips teasingly. "I missed your hair."

Mark slid his hand up to Jack's neck. He ran his fingers onto his hair, pulling on it lightly. "I missed your elf-like ears." Mark bit onto Jack's earlobe lightly.

"I missed your beautiful body." His hands ran under Jack's shirt. "I missed your lips." Mark kissed him lightly, connecting his teeth with the younger's bottom lip.

"I missed your neck." Mark whispered, kissing down his jawline and to his neck. "I missed your collarbone," He kissed Jack's sweet spot lightly before sucking onto it. Hearing Jack's moan, he groaned lightly. "and the sounds you make when I bite it." Jack let out a loud moan as Mark sunk his teeth into Jack's collarbone.

Jack moaned lightly before pulling Mark's shirt over his head, Mark doing the same to his. "Jack, baby.." Jack looked up at Mark curiously. "I wanna take it slow. I don't just want to have sex, I want to make love."

Jack nodded. They hadn't had slow, meaningful sex since the first time they did it as an actual couple. "Okay." Jack smiled lightly.

Mark laid Jack on the bed, kissing down his body, just taking in how perfect his boyfriend was. "You're so gorgeous." Jack smiled, moaning when Mark's lips kissed his neck lightly.

Jack and Mark's clothes came off slowly, and they were making sure the other was comfortable every step of the way. "Ready, love?" Jack nodded as Mark grabbed lube from his bag.

Mark coated his fingers, slowly inserting it into Jack. Jack whimpered lightly, pushing against the finger. Mark pulled it out slowly, and pushed it back in at the same pace before adding another one.

"Mark~" Jack moaned lightly as Mark pushed the two fingers in at a slow pace. Mark sped up a little bit but not by much. Jack whimpered as Mark curled his fingers to reach his prostate. "Can-can you please do that again?"

Mark nodded, even though Jack couldn't see him. "Oh, Mark~" Jack was trying to be quiet, but he couldn't decide if he enjoyed fast and rough sex or slow and meaningful sex more.

Jack whimpered when Mark pulled his fingers out. Mark flipped Jack over, sucking hickeys into his thighs. "Glad you're staying away from my neck, this time." Mark looked up, chuckling.

"Baby, your neck is already bruising." Jack rolled his eyes, moaning lightly when Mark unexpectedly licked up his shaft.

"Can you just, like, get inside of me?" Mark smirked, nodding before connecting their lips and slowly pushing into him. "Shit, I forgot how big you were.."

Mark pushed in slowly, pulling out even slower. He sped up slightly, and Jack screamed out as he accidentally hit his prostate, begging for him to do it again. "Not yet, baby." He kissed Jack's forehead before their eyes made contact again.

"Mark~" Jack moaned lightly, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling lightly on his hair.

Mark sped up slightly once again but slowed down when Jack asked him to. "No, no. I want to make slow and passionate love." Mark nodded, continuing to thrust in a slow pace.

Mark and Jack were both getting close, and Jack was moaning a bit louder now. Mark lifted his hips slightly and hit Jack's prostate, groaning as Jack let out a louder moan.

"Mark, please." Mark gave in, keeping his hips up so he could continue hitting Jack's prostate. He listened to Jack's moans as he leaned down to pepper kisses onto his skin while continuing to thrust.

Jack moaned into Mark's ear as he peppered kisses around his neck and jaw. "You're so gorgeous." Mark whispered into Jack's ear, taking it between his teeth.

"Mark, I'm so close." Mark nodded, grabbing his member. He began jerking him off, hitting his prostate a few more times before Jack was cumming all over their stomachs.

Jack shook under Mark, and Mark was enjoying watching it. Jack repositioned them slightly so his over-sensitive prostate wouldn't be hit. "Fuck, Jack."

Jack's thighs were trembling at the overstimulation. Mark had forgotten to let go of Jack's shaft, so Jack was forced to deal with the over stimulation.

Spurts of pain and pleasure were shooting through Jack's body. He wanted to stop it but it felt so good. Mark felt bad when Jack had to unwrap his hand for him. "Shit, sorry."

Jack was gasping for air, still trembling. "Fuck, fuck." He whimpered. It was a lot for him. He was way over stimulated at this point and he didn't know how much more he would be able to take. "Shit, Mark."

"Jack~" Mark moaned as Jack bit into his neck, dragging his fingernails down his back and into his hips. "I'm sorry." He whimpered out and Jack shook his head.

"Daddy~" Jack all but forced himself to moan. His legs were shaking profusely, and Mark felt really bad.

But that one word had Mark cumming inside Jack. "Fuck, fuck." He groaned as he came. He pulled out, noticing Jack's thighs still shaking. "I'm sorry, baby." Mark caressed his shaking thighs, trying to distract him.

He had climaxed, but due to Mark continuing, he was now having after orgasm effects. Mark rubbed his thighs as Jack's ragged breath continued. "Fuck." Jack whimpered as he finally started to come down from his high.

"I'm sorry." Mark told him again and Jack smiled lightly. "I didn't mean to overstimulate you." He continued and Jack pulled him closer, cuddling into him.

"It's okay." Jack whispered before they took a quick nap.

I'm not posting the other chapter today