7.3

"Look who decided to show up." Felix teased as Mark and Jack took their seats at the table.

"Yeah, yeah." Mark waved him off and Ken's eyebrow raised as Felix scratched his neck. Taking that as a sign to look at Jack's, he glanced up.

"Holy shit." Ken quickly covered his mouth, not meaning to say it out loud. Felix and Matt began laughing.

"Mark definitely has a neck k-"

"Shut up." Jack groaned but Mark's mouth was pulled up in a smirk.  "Stop smirking, you asshole." Mark chuckled.

They ordered their food, everyone getting an uber back afterwards. "How the fuck do you even give someone that many hickeys." Felix asked as they hopped out of it.

"Oh my god. Can you stop talking about the fucking hickeys?" Felix laughed as Mark's arm wrapped around Jack's waist. He kissed his temple, listening as Felix caught the few on Mark's neck.

"I can't even imagine what is under the back of Mark's shirt." Mark smirked before the were inside the hotel.

"Yeah, why don't you show us?" Jack glanced at Mark, noticing Felix walking towards them.

"There are fans 20 feet away from us."

Felix grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it up, gasping. "Jack!" Felix yelled and Jack put his head into his hands, hiding from his friends.

"Oh my god." Felix's hand covered his mouth. "I thought they'd be bad but holy shit."

Jack smacked Felix's hand, letting Mark's shirt fall back into place. "Come on." Jack groaned before they all hopped into the elevator.

"You guys are assholes." Jack told them but smiled lightly, shaking his head.