7.2

Mark and Jack quickly showered, getting dressed just as fast before they had to hurry out the door.

They were already 15 minutes late and everyone else was at the restaurant. It was a fancy dinner, and everyone was wearing ties or bow ties. One of those dinners. Jack called the uber and they went downstairs.

They waited for their uber, Jack turning and popping Mark's collar. "Can you please put your phone away? This would be a lot easier if you weren't looking down." Mark looked up at him before he slipped his phone into his pocket.

"Yeah, of course. Sorry, love." Jack smiled lightly. Fans watched from afar as Jack tied Mark's tie. That's not what they were watching, though.

They were noticing how Mark's eyes watched Jack in a loving manner. They watched how Jack smiled brightly but tried to hide it when Mark leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

Jack giggled and pushed on Mark's chest as he did it again. "You're distracting me!" He giggled out and Mark smiled down at him, his eyes filled with love.

Jack's eyes flicked up to Mark's, smiling lightly. Jack leaned up lightly, pressing his lips to Mark's for a few seconds. He looked back down, pulling away to continue tying his tie for him.

He finished, pushing it up to tighten around his neck before folding his collar back down. "Thanks, baby." Jack nodded, smiling.

Their uber pulled up, and Jack blushed when Mark opened the door for him before walking to his side to get in.

The uber's windows were down so the fans didn't miss the part where Mark intertwined their fingers before kissing Jack's knuckles.