Chapter 24.

JAMIE'S (POV)

I was enjoying my little moment at the Han River alone. I took my phone out and typed my pass in, just than it slipped out of my hands into the river.

"Aish! Wae-yo?!" I tried leaned towards to see if I could still get my phone

Just than someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards them.

"Yah! michyeoss-eo?!"

I was scared for a moment when I removed my hair from my face, I saw Jungkook standing there looking at me with sad eyes.

"Mwo?" I asked
"What do you think you're doing?!"
"I was jus..." He cut me off
"Do you know how much Woo Hye was worried about you?!"
"Mianhnae... I forgot"
"Gaja!" He said in a angry tone and took my wrist

I followed behind him and just remember what Sung Yeol told me.

"I know you like him too, and I can't blame you... But can you stay away from him?"
"I'm trying..." I sighed
"Please distance as far as you can away from him... Jebal"
"I'm trying... Please don't pressure me" I sighed
"I'm going out first if you have nothing else to say..." I got up and left

I got back to reality, and got scared she'll see, she's just like another Na Mi I don't want anything else to happen. He still held onto my wrist. I pulled away quickly he turned around and tried to grabbed my wrist again but I kept dodging.

"Tell Woo Hye I'm safe, I... I have to go first" I ran off without letting him speak

JUNGKOOK'S (POV)

"Ja...mie..." My voice faded as she got farther away from me

I sighed loudly and turned around to go back home. On the way back I called Woo Hye.

"Yobseyo?" He answered
"She's safe, she told me to tell you that she went first"
"Ah... What a relief... Komawo..." He sighed through the phone call
"You can go home now, i'll watch over Sung Yeol... I'm almost there"
"Mm... I'm going then"

FAST FORWARD>>

JAMIE'S (POV)

I kept on running without knowing where i'm even going, with just that I was lost. I was going to call for Woo Hye to get me but I just remembered I dropped my phone in the river.

"Why today? Why when I just got to Seoul?" I sighed

I looked around me to find a little shop, I decided to ask the worker if they know the way back to the hotel.

"Excuse me?" I asked a worker that was wiping tables
"Nae?" She turned around
"Do you know the way back to Seoul's Hotel?" I asked
"Oh, it's not far, you just have to keep walking straight ahead until you see Starlight coffee shop and turned to your right."
"Oh jinjja?..."
"Mm!"
"Arrasso... Komawo" I smiled
"Of course" she smiled back

I walked out and did exactly what she told me, and got to Seoul's Hotel. I was exhausted and wanted to head to bed, I was just about to walk into the hotel when I saw someone standing there with their head hung low. I ignored and walked passed him, he grabbed my wrist and tightens his grip.

"You're Jamie are you?..."