Chapter 16.

I heard nothing but silence for a moment.

"I'll stay out here until you opened the door"
"Don't try, i'll stay in here until you leave"

He sighed loud enough for me to hear, I got up and left him outside alone. I took left over food and in the fridge and microwave it for myself, Not that I don't know how to cook but because I don't want to do anything right now. Everything just seems to be so messed up right now.

FAST FORWARD>>

I finished eating and was just about to brush my teeth before heading to bed. I heard singing outside of my door, I sighed thinking how stupid he is to stay out there. I can't even let him in or else both of us are going to get hurt, Sung Yeol's life and his life... Is in her hands. I shook off the thought of feeling bad for him and turned all the lights off and head to the bathroom connected to my room.

while brushing my teeth I kept turning my phone on to see if I should contact Taehyung or not, but then I ended up contacting him anyways.

"Yobseyo?" He answered
"Taehyung, could you come and get Jungkook at my house... He keeps bothering me."
"Wae-yo? Why wouldn't you let him come in?"
"Mian... If I told you, you probably wouldn't understand. Please keep him distances away from me please..." I begged
"... I'll come." He replies and hangs up
"Komawo..." I whispered even though he already hung up

I rinsed my mouth quickly with water and finally headed to bed.

JUNGKOOK'S (POV)

I stayed outside in the cold for hours hoping she'll come out like last time. But it seems as if she's not just when I was going to knock on her door again Taehyung pops out of nowhere staring at me.

"Yah, Jungkook what do you keep doing at Sung Yeol's house?" He asked
"Nothing... I just want to know why she's acting up all of a sudden"
"Come on let's go to my place" he said and grabbed my arm

I pulled away and refused to go, I wanted to stay like what I said. Taehyung kept trying to drag me into his car but I kept refusing. He got mad and spat out a whole bunch of words.

"Jungkook! Are you fucken crazy? Why the hell are you so obsessed with Sung Yeol?. Just get the fuck up and go home, theres like million of other girls out there waiting for you, why the hell do you keep stalking Sung Yeol? Are you a pervert, a molester?, a stalker?. Fucken come back to reality and see how stupid you're acting, she doesn't even like you get your facts straight!" He yelled at me full of anger

My temper was getting higher as he called me all those disgusting names. I got fucken mad and swung at him, as he fell back on the ground.

"You don't fucken get it hyung!, she's not just like any other girl! She's different, and yes what if I am obsessed with her? Whats so wrong? At least i'm not cutting myself because she doesn't like me back! Leave me the fuck alone!." I argued back

Taehyung smirked at me getting up as he uses his thumb to wipe the blood on the corner of his mouth.

"What now? Are you going to hit me? Go ahead, hit me back to reality!"

He grabbed onto my collar clutching onto it tight, as he forms a fist and midair.

"I liked her first... And you just had to take her away from me?" He says calmly, looking into my eyes
"Hyung, It's not my fault... You didn't talk to her in the first place" I smirked
"Fuck you!" He shouted and threw a punch to my face

I fell back and wiped the tiny blood on the corner of my lips. I started laughing like a crazy person. Maybe he's right, I am crazy obsessed after all.