You smiled, "I can feel your pain. I always want to sleep in class."

He laughed, "Just like Yoongi-hyung."

"Yoongi is my spirit animal, but he doesn't know." You told him.

You both had a long conversation on the beautiful yet mysterious topic on life. He never touched the topic about either you or Jungkook which you really appreciated. He just wanted to talk about you and you only. He was such a fun unproblematic person. You wondered, how can someone be so happy and carefree?

"I'm not trying to shoo you away but you should get going on now. Want me to walk you home?"

You took your last gulp of coffee, " Oh uh...sure."

You both left your cups there, and headed to the exit. Taehyung thanked the workers there before he held the door open for you to pass out before he could.

  As both of you were walking down the street to your home, Taehyung gave you a funny look.

  You furrowed you eyebrows, "What?"

  He gave you a half smile, "Isn't that sweater a little too big on you?"

  You looked at him in confusion, but you ended up looking down. You snorted, "It's Seokjin's. I guess I forgot to leave it at his house"

Taehyung was confused, but he nodded, "Oh, okay."

You both made it to the corner where your home is suppose to be. It was quiet after you informed him that the sweater belonged to Jin. Maybe he just ran out of words to say.

"Well you can drop me off here, or do you wanna say hi to Jungkook or something?" You told him.

"Nah, I'll just head back. It's nice seeing you again! We should go grab another cup of coffee sometime." He smiled.

You mirrored his smile and hugged him, "Yeah, we should. Bye Taehyung."

He let go of you and you turned around to walk back home. He was gone when you already hit the front of you home.

Slowly, your smile faded away, and the events of last night came back flooding in your mind. You were no longer mad. No, you were anxious.

When you opened the door, you expected Jungkook to be watching tv in the living room. Or maybe he same woman who gave him the mark on his neck sitting there with him. No, what you saw was nothing. There wasn't anyone in your living room.

You walked in carefully. Silence. You went around the kitchen, and the snacks that Jin and yourself ate were scattered on the countertop.

You headed to the room you and Jungkook shared. You opened the door silently, and there he was. Peaceful, such innocence on his sleeping figure. You examined the room, and there was a glass of milk with a few sweet snacks on the nightstand by him. His little smile as he slept, and the white blankets kicked off his body. His shirt was lifted up to reveal his small tummy you'd love to tickle when the two of you were being playful.

  You came closer, and his hair was all messy. His face was bloated, but he seemed to be very happy in his dreams. He was a child. He still ate his sweets and drank his milk before bed. Yes, this was the innocent side of Jungkook.

Yet somehow, even though he hurt you emotionally last night, you couldn't stay mad at him. You pet his head, and he let out a soft groan and wiggled his body a little closer to you. He then continued to snore almost silently. Your mouth formed a smile automatically.

  "How could I be mad at that face?"

  You didn't know why, but you stood up and got on the bed with him. It was so late already, and you weren't going to sleep with him since you had a cup of coffee with Taehyung a few minutes ago. You only lay next to him, looking at his sleeping face.