10 [Mikasa]

Honestly, I was afraid, that maybe Levi will tell Armin the truth. But he said to me last night, that "our Little secret" is safe. How could I get involved on him? I couldnt concentrate myself to my orders.

"Mikasa! Shoot the red Signal!", called Hanji to me. Where she saw a Titan?

"NOW!", she commanded. Suddenly came from a wooded area, right in front of us, a Titan. Total in panic I took the smoke pistol and fired the red smoke over me.

"Hahaha. I will take him to me.", called Hanji with her crazy voice. The Titan in front of us was male, and that was the only fact, what I saw in this distance. Suddenly he stoped moving and roared so loud, that I have to cover my ears.

"Hanji! Stop! Wait!", everybody in the Group shouted. Suddenly I heard loud steps and more roar. From the place, where the male Titan came from, came now more Titans. I have not enough time to count them all, but I guessed there were about thirty of them. Instant inundated me a wave of Panic. Our Group of ten soldiers can not stop this big amount of Titans.

"Quick! Shoot a black one!", screamed Hanji. My Hands shook. Where is my fucking Control? Where is my confidence in this kind of situations?

"Please, dont let them catch you, and dont attack them!", was the command.