3 [Levi]

I knew that she can not resist me. She opened a little bit her mouth and our tongues began to play together. She was unbelievably excited, that said her irregular breath and her uncontroled hand movements. Her hands traveled constantly from my hairs to my hands, which they felt her body. Mikasa made me so hot. I had this noticed on our first encounter. I need her, as she is now. My left hand dissolved difficulties of her hip and I took her hand. Slowly I led it to my intimate area. Without hesitation she grabbed gently. The blood in my dick began to cook. Her touches made me so crazy. Our mouth solved.

"Come. We go inside.", I whispered in her ear and took for a little second her earlobe between my lips. Mikasa pressed her mouth on my neck. Her sucking and kissing made me so fucking horny. She was so greedy, I never saw this before. She dont wanted to stop, but it doesnt matter. Behind her I opened the door and went slowly step by step in my room or rather my "Office". Always the same Speed.

"Levi...", Mikasa groaned in my mouth. I took her face in my Hands. Her beautiful, black hair prowled my Hands. Abruptly she fell on my bed. My upper Body slunk to her. Her Hands searched for the end of my Shirt. Instead of undress me, she tore it. With this Action she made me even horniest. Without stops and breaks, I undressed her top too, where two beautifully wrapped breasts waiting for me.