"If my sister is one of those girl I swear I'll cut your dick off!" Marco said and Marie rolled her eyes at him and Al grimaced. "God no! She's like my sis too! I was actually referring too..." Al said looking over at me and my mouth made a big 'O'.

"vous baise trou du cul ! Connard! qui la baise pensez-vous même vous êtes ?! vous baise enculé ! le jour où vous me voir nue serait le jour où je mets une balle dans la tête !!"

(you fucking asshole! bastard! who the fuck do you even think you are?! you fucking cocksucker! the day you see me naked would be the day when i put a bullet in your head!!)

I yelled at Alessandro in French and stuck out my middle finger at him, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion because he didn't understand a word I said but he could tell that I was angry and cursing at him so he raised his hands in defense as if backing down.

I huffed out air and crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window to see tall buildings everywhere and busy streets, people were walking here and there busy on the phone or just minding their own business, everywhere there were tall buildings surrounding the roads and traffic jams in which we were actually stuck in.

The cars were continuously honking at the car in front of them to move forward even though they couldn't, dumb people.

New York seemed like a busy city and definitely like a city that never sleeps, people were laughing along with their friends or their beloved as they walked on the streets.

"New York is nice." I said smiling and Marie nodded,"Yeah it is except these traffic jams!" She yelled in frustration, she looked like she was on her period maybe she wondered about that too before she looked up suddenly looking at me horrified.

"Umm Bella...." She said and I nodded.

"I think that.." She said but I held my hand up for her to shut up and not announce in front of the men in the car.

"Yeah I think that too." I said and she cringed, bet she felt a thick clot. "Umm boys... We uh.. Need to go!" She said and we both hurried out of the car and ran across the street towards the pharmacy shop.

All the men's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion and they looked quizzically at us while we ran out the car but realization hit them as soon as we ran into the pharmacy shop that was near.

While grabbing a packet of pads and paying for them we ran into the nearest coffee shop which was actually star bucks. We entered the star bucks and ran towards the washroom while everyone looked at us like we grew two heads. "Oh god! Why now?" Marie breathed out as we reached the bathroom and she went into one stall.

Believe it or not but a when a girl gets her period it's a big deal and especially in front of me more than 3 men, and in a traffic jam is even more worse. Like seriously why curse the girls with this problem?

Marie stepped out of the stall and sighed before washing her hands. "Why do girls have to be cursed with periods and cramps?" She said frustrated clutching her stomach.

"Trust me I fail to understand that till now." I said and she nodded while we walked out of the washroom and bought coffee for us both, we went outside to see Alessandro waiting for us leaning against a street light.

"You girls done with your body problem?" He asked walking over to us and we rolled our eyes, "They aren't body problems! Every girl gets them!" Marie said hitting his chest and he raised his hands in surrender and stepped back.

We walked back to the limo and sat inside while it was still in traffic.

Finally we were out of the traffic jam and the limo was moving smoothly on the road and we were sitting inside the limo for almost half an hour after getting out of the jam.