Chapter 15: The Deal

Hello again! I've gotten very much back into this book seeing as I've had other things to think about for a while. I apologize for being away so long. I love you guys so much and your support means so much to me!

On another note here is the chapter with all of your ideas on what should happen in Mr. Seneca's meeting with Ivan. Your ideas were so good! I loved all of them. And the funny thing is you all had very similar ideas! It was hard to chose just one because they were all so similar. But I loved all of it.

This chapter is dedicated to @zxswer who's idea was chosen for the chapter.

Also a special recognition to

@acting_is_mylife

&

@directionerlove11

Their ideas were just as equally amazing.

Anyway

Without further ado. Chapter 15. Ivan makes a very horrible mistake.....

Chapter 15: The Deal

~ Ivan ~

The darkness scared me. To me it didn't seem normal for some Psycho to barely have any light in his office. When I was shoved into the office my finger tips disappeared. I hardly could see them. Maybe this was Mr. Seneca's way of striking instant fear into people. Who knows.

Suddenly a bright light illuminated the room and soon I found myself staring face to face with the man himself. Mr. Seneca. His icy blue eyes sent chills sprinting down my cold back. He scared me more than ever now.

He stepped forward, out of the dark shadow that had been covering him. A deathly smile had found its way onto his lips and the ends curled like quizzical question marks.

"You must be Ivan." He breathed. His voice was like a rose. Beautiful and compelling yet dangerous when examined. His voice was silky and smooth yet it punctured you like thorns on his stem.

I nodded. "I am". I answered.

He leaned closer. His eyes seemed to be glazed with a thin sheet of diamond blue ice making the color cold, and heartless.

"My, my. You do have quite the eyes don't you? Bright, and quite yellow."

I nodded. A thick knot forming in my throat making it impossible to swallow correctly.

He walked across the room, his boots clicking on the floor. He sat down at his desk that I had failed to notice. He propped his boots up on the top and motioned for me to come forward. So I did. My heart pounding with every step.

"Ivan may I ask you a question?" Mr. Seneca began. "What is your opinion of your dear friend's actions those several months ago. Do they bother you at all? Or do you think it was the right thing to do?"

I knew it! He found out I was a friend of Harry's this was just brilliant.

"Well, honestly I think he was insane to even consider escaping. He was a very good friend of mine. Loved him like the sibling I never had. But in complete honesty sir the open cell was a complete accident." My chest was heavy as I breathed each word out, like a weight being added with each breath.

"Accident? How on earth could it be an accident?"

"I'm not sure. You see. The cell door, was broken, jammed in fact. Someone had shoved a small nail in the lock, probably while we were all sleeping."

Mr. Seneca nodded though I could tell he was not happy.

He stood from his desk this time perching on the corner, his eyes focused very much on my own.