Chapter 13: Girls Galore

As the car drove down the street, it's tires gliding over the pavement, for the first time I actually got to see what the boys were truthfully like. In a way I understood things I thought I would never understand, but I did.

Niall I came to find was loud, bubbly, and he just loved life. The whole car ride as Louis cracked jokes he would burst out laughing and add something to enhance the joke and make it even funnier than before.

Liam was little bit more on the more dignified, or maybe sensible side? I'm not sure. But while the two laughed and smiled. Liam would watch them with his award winning smile and dive into the conversation every so often to aid the boys in their laughter.

Zayn seemed to be the complete opposite of everyone. He was quiet most of the ride with an occasional burst of laughter. But most of the ride he'd be either staring out the window or watching Louis.

I couldn't quite understand how people with such diverse personalities had ever worked well in a band, some how they made it work.

A few bad jokes later we had arrived at the mall where the boys were doing their album signing. I let the four climb out first and then I hoped out.

"Harry," I turned at the sound of my name to face a man with large arms that if you saw in real life were quite scary and intimidating.

"I'm Preston, one of One Direction's security guards."

I smiled giving Preston a firm shake. What made me smile even more was Preston's Irish accent. I liked that.

"The boys are going to head backstage for some down time before the signing, I was wondering if you'd like to see the crowd before they do. You know, See everything first hand."

I glanced over at Louis as if asking him for permission.

Louis smiled and nodded.

"You go ahead Harry we'll see you in a bit."

I turned back around and followed Preston into the mall. As we walked, there came this overwhelming noise. Almost like thunder and it got louder as we got closer. After a few steps I came to find out it was screams. Screams of thousands of screaming girls. We emerged in the area where the table sat for the signing and I couldn't help but let my jaw drop.

The girls were everywhere, even up on the second floor.

"This is there life?!" I shouted to Preston.

He nodded.

"Uh huh, this is it!"

My eyes scanned over the massive throng of people who had turned up for this event. A few girls screamed when I came into sight. But soon their calls died down as they realized I was no one of importance.

After a few bewildered stares at the crowd, the girls broke into an unfamiliar song.

"You've got that one thing..."

I figured it was a One Direction song. (which was if you were wondering)

"This is intense" I breathed still unable to keep my eyes off of the ecstatic girls.

"Alright, let's get this started" I heard Preston say behind me. Slowly I followed Preston back to where the others were. The signing was about to start.

...

After messing around with Louis in the dressing room a bit I followed them down the corridor. Once we reached the door I gave them each a hug and then I followed Preston to an area where a large group of very official people stood.

(Now maybe if I'd have figured out who these people were sooner maybe the events that followed never would'e happened.)

"Do you mind standing here?" Preston asked.

I nodded, watching him walk over to the table where the boys were taking their seats.

Slowly the girls began to filter down the line literally spazzing out as they each had a two second convo with the boys.

I shook my head, chuckling under my breath. Honestly I didn't see what the big deal was. I mean they were just teenagers. What was the deal?

My thoughts were interrupted by the words cutting into my brain.

"You a friend of the boys?"

I turned to see a woman looking directly at me. She had long, deep brown hair that curled at the ends. Her skin was an olive color. She looked to be of hispanic decent. While her dark brown eyes worked at my own, her bright red lips were creased tightly.

"Yes, actually I am." I answered with a smile.

She returned the gesture smoothing out her turquoise suit coat.

"How long have you known them? My daughter is a fan and I haven't seen you at all before."

"A couple months now. I live with Louis."

She raised a brow.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess you could say we're room mates. He cooks for me and stuff, it's great." I laughed.

She nodded, immediate amusement set deeply into her eyes.

"I guess in a way I love him like a brother. I mean how he's helped me in the past, he's literally changed my life."

"Aww that is so sweet and kind." She said placing her hand on my arm. I noticed her nails were painted a deep crimson.

I nodded. That's when I looked up to see Preston waving me over. The signing was already over. That was fast.

"What's your name?" The woman quickly asked just as I was about to walk away.

"Harry Styles." I said not realizing how stupid I was.

"Thank you." She called walking away, her black heels clicking on the tile.

In a matter of minutes I was in the car with the boys again. They were talking about the events that had occurred only moments before.

I was sat with Louis in the backseat. The two of us watched Zayn, Liam and Niall bickering in front of us.

I lay my head on Louis' shoulder and closed my eyes. Soon, I was drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

What did that lady want anyway?

A/N

So, what'd ya think?

Comment, fan, vote! The usual.

So heres the question for this chapter.

Q: What do YOU think the lady wanted?

Also my challenge for you in order to get a fan, and a dedication in the next chapter is:

I am some big shot writer person. This is your chance to pitch to me what you think should happen to Ivan in his meeting with Mr. Seneca. YOU decide his fate. If I like your idea it'll be used in that chapter and the next chapter and that one will be dedicate to you. Also you'll get a follow/fan from me.
Let's get the creative juices flowing.

Deadline: Friday September 27th

Plz either comment or PM your entry to me.

Guys, Ivan's fate in your hands!

Until next time

- Megz X x