Prefects and Boggarts

Ron had gotten a prefect badge and the twins were not happy. Mrs. Weasley always repressed them in a way for being different to her other kids so they weren't in the best mood.

"Ron!" George said indignantly. "He's disappointed us!" Fred nodded.

"I reckon there's a mistake." Fred said. I shrugged.

"Probably. Ron's not the most responsible of the lot." I said. "Maybe it was for Harry?"

"As I've said, Harry has caused a lot of trouble." George said.

"Ron has been at his side through most of it, though." I said.  They shrugged.

"I guess Ron's a prat too." Fred said.

"He thinks he can put us in detention. We'll show him." George sniggered. At least this rage will hold him off from being too clingy. I hugged George.

"Once we get to school we can make fun of him together." I said and chuckled. They weren't getting it. "Tough crowd, I'd best go catch up with Uncle Remus." George rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, that's all you seem to do nowadays." He said, "Not much change." I looked at him frowning and sighed before apparating into the "training" room. Uncle Remus wasn't there but Sirius and Tonks were. I hugged Tonks, she was one of my favorite people ever.

"Your uncle's unavailable today." Sirius said.

"It's our turn to take over." Tonks said winking at me. I chuckled. They taught me about patience this time.

"Concentrate, Gianna!" Sirius said. "You need to be one with your spirit." I looked at him confused. "Don't mind me, I don't know what I'm saying. Just concentrate." I did and tried my best.

"Good, good. You'll need to master this to actually turn into your animal form." Tonks said. "After you finish the practical thing, you just have to concentrate and wait for the magic to happen." I nodded. Tonks spoke about her being a metamorphagus for a while and Sirius spoke up about being an unregistered animagi. I wasn't really shocked, I kind of figured it out on my own. I had seen him in dog form around and thought it was fishy.

"You'll get it soon. You've been good at this and you have the book." Sirius said. "Write us when you're at Hogwarts."

"Will do." I said. "Thanks, guys." I exited them room and stumbled into Garfunkel. He had a harness type of thing so he could carry both, Ziggy and Gaius, I wasn't much eager to hang out with the twins at the moment so I decided to write an owl to my parents. I still hadn't received anything from Natalie and I was getting worried. I guess my parents had sent her an owl that I wasn't able to be at home for now. We were now sitting down at a party kind of thing, Uncle Remus was there unlike at our lesson. Everyone was talking about how Ron and Hermione were prefects and honestly it was getting annoying already. The twins were dealing with Mundungus so I was just sat with Tonks who seemed to get the situation. Mrs. Weasley encountered a boggart and was left devastated. Uncle Remus and I attempted to calm her down for a while and made jokes to try and make her feel better. It was heartbreaking seeing her like that.