Proper Training

George had become rather clingy these past few days and sadly these days I just wanted to be alone to try and figure out the whole animagus deal. I read that you could go to Azkaban for being unregistered but my uncle and Sirius didn't seem to care so much about that. It was a long process and I finally managed to get away from George for a while. I was sat on the kitchen counter trying to study the book. Uncle Remus opened the kitchen door. He laughed.

"Your boyfriend seems to think you're playing hide and seek." He said. I chuckled.

"Shh! I'm trying to figure this out." I said. "Where did you guys get this?" Uncle Remus remained quiet. "Well, can you at least tell me what my animagus form will be?" He shook his head.

"I can't tell you with certainty but a good amount of times it is the same as your patronus." He said, "Do you know what form takes your patronus?" I nodded my head.

"You taught me!" I said. He chuckled.

"Ah, I forgot about that." He said. "A Phoenix, is it?" I nodded.  Yes, like Dumbledore. "There's a good chance that it's a Phoenix. Anyways perhaps you might see further into the book. I can help you for the remaining weeks." I nodded and with that we started "training". As I had been spending a lot of times with Uncle Remus, George started getting even more clingy when I wasn't training or whatever.

"Gianna! We brought you here so you could be with me!" George said annoyed as I gathered some things to take to Uncle Remus and Sirius.

"I know, Georgie." I said calmly. "I really love being with you but this is really important." He frowned at me.

"You owe me." He said smiling and I gave him a kiss and winked before leaving to one of the rooms upstairs which was invisible to the twins. Uncle Remus and Sirius stood there. Sirius was holding a familiar leaf.

"Mandrake leaf." Remus said.

"Put it in your mouth." Sirius said. I did. "Now keep it in there for a month." My eyes widened. "Yes, that means no snogging the boyfriend." Uncle Remus glared at him.

"This will help speed up the process." Uncle Remus said. "You'll be at Hogwarts soon. Sirius and I will guide you through letters." I nodded. I wondered how long it would take for me to turn into one. We finished early today. I couldn't really avoid George but I couldn't get to close either.

"What are you doing with them anyways?" He asked pulling me onto him. I stood up and sat on the floor looking up to him on the bed.

"They're just helping me with charms." I lied, "My grades have dropped." He looked offended.

"Gianna! Fred and I are the masters of charms! All of our products include charms." He said, I nodded.

"I'm aware, but Uncle Remus offered." I said. "And you know that we hadn't seen each other in a long time.."

"I could teach you other things." He said winking. I pushed him away.

"Just because of that I won't let you teach me anything." I said jokingly. "I'm sort of peckish, want to grab a bite?" He nodded and bit my cheek, I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "You're so lame."

George, Fred and I went over to a nearby muggle restaurant and ordered. They had been talking about their joke shop for as long as I've known them but this was it with Fred and George, love and pranks. They either talked about girls or the joke shop. We headed back and continued to work on one of their products. They weren't as good with transfiguration as I was, so Fred asked me for a little help. I successfully managed to get George off my back for the day, now I just needed to do it for a month.