Predate

Natalie and I finished the essays pretty soon. The Ravenclaws and us, we all gathered information and wrote the essay. We didn't have a lot of friends outside of Gryffindor and John's friends so hanging out with others was always nice.

We went to check up on Jesse, who was also a Ravenclaw. He seemed to be doing fine. John usually keeps an eye out for him but he's got a lot on his hands lately as its his last year at Hogwarts. It was getting pretty late and cold so we headed into our common room and saw the twins gathered around the fire with a lot of people. They managed to get out when they saw us.

"Natalie!" Fred said, he hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. George and I made disgusted faces.

"You're nasty." I said.

"Nasty and proud." Fred said kissing Natalie again.

"Yeah, yeah. We're cuter though. Best looking couple here." George said.

"Ew stop it." I said and pulled George closer to me. "It's contagious." He laughed.

"Ziggy Stardust is asleep." He said. "I sneaked him back to your dormitory successfully."

"Aye. What about Garfunkel?" I asked.

"He's with Crooshanks. I fed them and they're in Hermione's dormitory." He said.

"Good job." I said smiling at him. We talked for a while but we had to cut it short because we had to sleep for tomorrow.

   ~****~

The following morning, Natalie and I woke up rather early. It was a really cold morning so we put on as many layers as we could find. The house-elves were doing laundry today so we left a basket with clothes that needed washing and hurried down to the common room. Fred and George were already up as well and I guess they'd been waiting for us. They greeted us both with a kiss and we left for breakfast. The hall was filled with students. I saw John eating with Erick today which was nice of him. We ate like pigs, literally. Dumbledore asked the house elves to prepare a special breakfast today for some reason. Hermione was stressing Harry about the egg clue as usual. Harry wasn't getting any of it.

The guys from Durmstrang were casually walking around, Krum was even swimming in the lake and It was really cold today.

"Krum must be freezing his balls off." George said. We laughed.
Before we took off for Hogsmeade the twins took us aside and gave an "announcement".

"So, as you know Hogsmeade isn't the best place to go on a date on." George started.

"Because there's not much to do, obviously." Fred continued.

"So, we've done what we can with what we've got." George said

"And we really hope you like it." Fred ended the "announcement". We really didn't care for much, just spending time with them alone was great.