Uncle Uncle

In that moment, while I was deep in thought, these wizards apparated. Ron, Fred, George, John and I stared at each other with confused expressions. Suddenly, we all saw a familiar face. Uncle Remus. Our previous Professor was my father's cousin, we called him uncle though for some weird reason. Although, He was like a brother to my father, after his parents passed away my grandparents took him in so I guess that's why we've always called him uncle..

"Uncle Remus!" John and I said in unison. We hurried to him. Lupin hugged both of us.

"My word, look at you two. It's been a long time." Lupin said, we let go of his embrace.

"Uncle, it's been a long time since we've seen you." John said. Uncle Remus looked ashamed.

"I know, I know. I am sorry for that, John but now I really must get to business. I'll catch up with you, both, when I finish. I love you both, always." He said. We went up to Fred and George's room by default and waited for them.

"I really wish we could eavesdrop on 'em." George said deviously while looking at his twin. Fred immediately got the message.

"Actually, we'll be needing you three to get out now." Fred said and pushed us out. Annoyed, we went over to Ron's room. After about an hour of talking about Quidditch teams, Mrs. Weasley came up and told us Uncle Remus needed to talk with me specifically. The other wizards had disapparated already.

"Hello, Gianna." He said. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine, I guess." I shrugged. I didn't really know how to answer that question.

"I heard about the Diggory boy, I'm sorry about that. George told me that you were close. Mrs. Weasley said that she had invited you somewhere. I can't give a lot of details yet, Gianna. It's something rare but you'll learn the truth once we get there." Lupin said. "Walk with me, will you?" I did. He explained why he hadn't been in touch and why did he need me to go to this place. "We'll be leaving during this week so please prepare everything. The Weasleys will give you notice." I nodded.

"What's going on, Uncle Remus?" I asked. He said nothing for a while.

"Let's talk afterwards. I'll see you soon." He said and gave me a hug. "Say goodbye to your brothers and hello to my dear cousin, please." Right then he disapparated. I went back to the Burrow, John and Ron were now in the kitchen.

"What was that all about?" John asked. I shrugged.

"Uncle Remus says goodbye." I said before sitting next to Ron. I sunk into the chair firmly looking at Ron.

"What about my twins?" I asked.

"We tried to talk to them but they bashed us." John said annoyed. "Take control of your boyfriend please." I chuckled.

"I wish I could get into twin time and see their secrets."  I said jokingly. I decided to grab Garfunkel and leave back to my house.