| Chapter 36 |

~ Britney Morgan ~

"I'm glad the two of you worked everything out though!" Jenna said, while we laid in her room eating leftover Chinese from a couple days ago and watching Netflix.

I nodded, still chewing the food in my mouth. "mhm, me to. we're back to normal again" it's been about a week since Sammy and I worked everything out, and we couldn't be better.

"that's good." she said.

"what about you and Swazz? how are you guys doing?" I asked.

she smiled. "really good actually, couldn't be happier. we argue here and there over small things but never anything serious. I love him so  I hope it lasts."

"well I'm glad you're happy Jenna, really glad because you deserve it. johns very lucky to have even had the chance to date you." I smiled at her.

"thank you, loser." she said, before eating the last spoonful of rice.

I gasped. "Jenna!! really?? I was looking forward to that and it was mine, you ate yours."

she smirked. "but it was so good, I just had to have it."

"bitch." I glared at her.

"I know." she grinned. "hey swazz actually just asked me if we wanna head over to his place, bunch of people are there."

I shrugged. "yeah why not, let me go change." I grabbed my trash, brought it to the kitchen and jogged up the stairs.

I looked in the mirror, my hair was a mess so I grabbed my black hat, one of sammys long short sleeve t-shirts that looked like a dress on me, and my Adidas sneakers.

"all ready

"all ready." I said, walking down the stairs.

"then let's go." she said as we walked downstairs to the über.

-

we were now at Nate and johns place, drinking and talking to people. having a really good time actually. Sam had been at the studio today practicing so I texted him before we left our place and told him I'd be here so he could come and hangout to.

he had just texted me saying he was outside and on his way in. I picked my drink back up and walked over to the door to wait.

it opened up. "hey baby." Sammy said, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"hi, handsome." I smiled and hugged him.

he looked me up and down. "cool shirt,  where'd you find it?"

I sarcastically shrugged. "oh I don't really know, probably my boyfriends or something."

he nodded and smirked. "hm, lucky guy."

I chuckled. we made our way over to the guys and Jenna.

"hey man!" they all did a weird guy handshake with him and handed him a beer.

we spent most of the night talking to new people, and just hanging out with each other.

Nate grabbed the mic from Dillon. "aye everyone! beer pong on the deck for anyone who's interested!!" he yelled.

"oh we're so doing this." Sammy said, pulling my arm behind him.

"what? why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

" I want to try it against you because I know I'll win." he smirked as the two of us split off and stood at each end of the table, everyone else gathering around.

I raised my eyebrows and put my hand on my hip. "oh really? don't get to cocky there, wilkinson." everyone ooed. (is that the word?)

"okay, then let's make a bet." he suggested.

"let's do it." I agreed.

"if I win, you have to do anything I want you to do for a week." he said.

"okay, then if I win you have to do anything I want you to do for a week." I said.

"game on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who do you thinks going to win?

Team Britney

or

Team Sammy