| Chapter 15 |

I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to update! I've had finals at school all week and it was just long & stressful but I will try and update for the next couple of days! xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Britney Morgan~

Jenna just left to go with Swazz so now I'm just waiting for Sammy to come over. He said he was stoping for some food first so I wasn't sure when he would be coming.

I walked upstairs to my room so I could grab blankets while we watched the movie. I was looking forward to spending some time with Sammy tonight.

I was walking back downstairs when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled loud, hoping Sammy would hear.

"You know, you should lock your door when you're here alone and never just tell someone to come in." He stated

"I knew it was you." I said back

"Doesn't matter, what if it wasn't?"

"Well, then I'd probably be screwed I guess." I shrugged dropping the blankets on the couch.

"Just lock it next time, please."

I smiled, it was cute at how concerned and serious he was being right now.

"Okay." I smiled, walking over to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me nice and tight.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"You just saw me this morning, goober." I chuckled, pulling away from the hug.

He pouted. "So, I still missed you, silly."

I shook my head, walking over to the couch and sitting down. "What did you bring for food?" I asked turning on the tv.

"So you only care about the food, huh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Wow, okay then." He grabbed the bag of food from the counter and pretended to be leaving. "I guess I'm just going to go then."

"Noo! I was kidding, don't leave."

He chuckled, walking over and sitting next to me. "I was kidding, baby."

I smiled. "I know."

"So what are we watching tonight, princess." He asked, picking my legs up and putting them over his.

I though for a second. "Well, we can watch a movie or we can watch Greys anatomy, Criminal Minds, Orange is the new black, anything is fine."

He chuckled at my answer. "What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"I haven't watch criminal minds in a while." I looked up at him smiling.

"Then let's watch it."

"okay" I said, putting it on and making my self comfy beside Sammy, while eating some fries he got.

-

I woke up and looked around, not seeing Sammy anywhere. The tv was still on and the time read 3:12 am.

"Sammy?" I called out.

I got up and walked over to the stairs and called out again. "Sammy, where are you?"

I walked over to the door and noticed his shoes were gone, then realized I didn't see his phone or sweatshirt anywhere either. I was confused because the last thing I remember is laying in Sammy's lap watching tv.

"What the fuck." I mumbled, looking for my phone. When I clicked the home button a bunch of messages were showing.

Unknown: Britney I miss you.
Unknown: I want you back with me.
Unknown: we can start everything over and forget the past.
Unknown: I can come see you, I know you miss me to.

Who the hell...

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Travis.

It was Travis, texting me. Sammy must have been awake and seen them all come through, it must've made him mad.

I tried to call his phone but he wouldn't pick up. I didn't know what to do.

I deleted the messages Travis sent to me because I wanted nothing to do with him.

I called Sammy again, and left a message this time.

"Sammy please pick up the phone. I know you probably saw those messages and got pissed off  because of them. It was Travis, I deleted them. You know I want nothing to do with him, I only want you." I sighed hanging the phone up.

I didn't want Sammy to be mad about this, he should've known it was most likely Travis. I wish he would've woken me up instead of just leaving me.

I decided to sleep it off and go talk to Sammy in the morning.

Hopefully it'll just be easy and blow over.