| Chapter 29 |

I feel so bad for not updating sooner, I'm so sorry! I feel like I'm a crappy writer anyway but here ya hooligans goo 😝

~ Britney Morgan ~

Sammy has been acting weird ever since he got back from Florida. I'm not sure why or what his problem is but it's starting to irritate the heck out of me. I don't want to ask him and then have him flip out on me because that's all he's been doing lately.

"Jenna what should I do? What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore? What if he cheated on me? Oh, I swear to go-" I was furious but panicky at the same time.

"Brit, relax. You need to calm down right now because you're probably worrying about nothing. Sammy would never cheat on you." Jenna was always so positive.

I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "So should I just ask him then?"

she nodded. "I would go talk to him right now."

"You're right, I'm going to call him." I dialed his number and it started to ring.

After what seemed like forever, he answered.

"Hello?" he coughed into the phone.

"Can we talk?" I asked, nervously.

"What about?"

"Us, why you've been distant."

"Seriously? there's nothing wrong, how many times do I have to tell you that?" he rudely spoke.

"Sammy something is obviously freaking wrong and I want to talk about it."

"You can come over but the guys are here and I'm not asking them to leave." He said.

"Whatever I'll be there in 20." With that I hung up my phone.

"Whys he being such an ass?" Jenna said.

"I told you." I said "I think I'm going to call Nate and see if he maybe knows why." Jenna agreed with me.

"Hey, lil ma." Nate spoke through the phone.

"Hey Nathan, quick question." I said.

"Yeah, anything?"

I told him about Sammy, and how's he's been lately and asked if he knew anything about it.

he sighed. "you didn't hear this from me alright? Apparently on the trip they went out and Sammy was hanging with this girl all night long, dancing together and getting pretty close but that's all he told us guys and I have no idea if they hooked up or not."

I suddenly grew nervous. What if he really did cheat? "I won't tell him Nate, thank you so much."

"You're welcome ma, goodluck." he hung up.

"Well here goes nothing." I said to Jenna as I got up to leave.

-

I knocked at his door a few times before he finally opened it.

"Hi." I said with little emotion.

"Let's talk." he said sitting on the bar stool in his kitchen.

The guys and Emily were sitting right here in the living room.

"We can't go talk somewhere else?" I asked.

"No, I already told you I'm not making them leave and I don't want to go anywhere else."

I sighed at his immaturity. "Whatever Sam. Can you tell me what's going on with you? And don't you fucking dare lie to me because I'm not stupid I know somethings wrong."

"Jesus Britney, do I have to tell you ever little thing?" He yelled.

"No Sam, that's not what I'm asking you to do all I'm asking is for an answer, a simple answer as to what I've done to make you this mad at me." I argued.

"You're driving me insane." He groaned.

"Did something happen on your little trip?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" He grew more mad.

"You heard what I said Sam. Something obviously happened because ever since then you've been acting like a dick." I crossed my arms over my chest.

he chuckled. "You wanna know what happened? I hung out with this girl one night, we danced, talked, then we went into the other room together. You want me to keep going?"

I was holding back tears at his point but I nodded.

"We had sex."

There it was, those three little word I was dreading to hear. Everyone in the other room was shocked.

"You're lying." I shook my head.

"No I'm not." he shot back

"You're disgusting. You promised me you'd never ever do that to me, I told you everything that happened to me with Travis, all the cheating and lying and now look what you're doing Sam. The same thing!" I was balling my eyes out at this point. "I trusted you." I whispered.

I could see his face drop and the sorrow that was shown. "Brit-"

"Don't talk to me." I said through gritted teeth.

I was hoping he was lying and he never actually slept with her. Would he do that? Tell me he slept with someone just to make me mad? Why though?

"I'm so sorry." he yelled as I slammed his apartment door shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, why the heck just happened?
Do y'all think Sammy is lying? Or is he being serious? Guess we'll have to wait and find ouuuuuuut.

Vote • Comment • Like