| Chapter 25 |

~ Britney Morgan ~

"Jenna, I need help!" I yelled down the stairs.

I heard a long sigh and stomping up the stairs. "What do you want now? I was just up here five minutes ago."

"Does this look okay?" I asked her, examining myself in the mirror and waiting for her response.

"Looks fine to me." she nodded. We were going to a bar tonight, Nate said he knows some people there and they will let us in. I was excited because normally we're going to party's at houses not actually bars. I didn't want to wear anything to revealing or skimpy because I know there will be some weird older men there and I'm not looking to get hit on by any of them.

"Good. Is that what you're wearing?" I asked while looking at her outfit.

She nodded, admiring it as well. "I think so, should I?"

"Definitely, John will want you all to himself tonight." I playfully winked.

she giggled and shook her head. "I'll be waiting downstairs."

I nodded, making my way to the bathroom to finish my makeup. Sammy texted me earlier telling me he would meet me there tonight and we'd go back to his place, he's been at the studio all day.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs, we went straight out to the uber. It was Nate, John, Jack J, Jack G, Jenna, me, and Sammy of course when he shows up. The guys ordered the uber and came to pick us up.

"Damn ladies, looking good." Nate said, eyeing us up and down playfully. We shook our heads and got in laughing.

"You all look good to." I winked. They thanked me and we talked for the 15 minute ride to the bar.

We were getting out and walking behind the back. "Nate do you know where we're going?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, my friend told me to head this way so I can get all you in." He said.

He was right, his friend was waiting by the door. He made small X's on our hands (indicating we could drink) and we were on our way inside.

"Yo, can we get a round of shots over here!" John yelled over to the bartender, he nodded and started filling small glasses for us.

"Number one, let's go!!" Johnson yelled as we all took the shot.

-

About 6 shots later and a couple beers, it was safe to say I was done. I didn't know what I was doing and I had a pounding headache. Sammy still hasn't showed up and Nate told me it's close to 3 am. I checked my phone and from what I can see I have no missed calls or texts. Gilinsky tried calling Sammy for me a few times on my phone and his phone and Sammy never answered. We also texted him a few times but he didn't answer those either.

Why wouldn't he show up? He's the one who told me he wanted to come and he wanted to see me. I would've never came if I knew he wasn't coming.

"Come dance, B!" Jenna slurred, as she grabbed my hand pulling me to the floor. We danced along to the music and we were having a blast. They tried handing me more drinks but I didn't take them, I couldn't hold down anymore.

I was dancing when I felt a pair of hands grab onto my hips. "What are you doing dancing out here all alone?" A raspy voice said into my ear.

"I'm not alone." I pushed the guy off me and attempted to walk away.

He pulled me arm back. "Oh, come on. Let me dance with you, we can have some fun."

"I said no, leave me alone." I pulled away again.

"Listen bi-" he began to say before he was cut off my Nate.

"She said no, leave her the fuck alone." Nate yelled at he guy, gently pushing me behind him.

The guy chuckled. "Who are you? Her boyfriend?"

"Her older brother so I suggest you turn around and leave now before I do something else." Nate spit back.

The guy gave me and Nate one last look before turning back and walking to the bar.

"Thank you, Nathan." I smiled.

He put his hand on my shoulder. "You're welcome, I heard you tell him no a few times so I knew it was time for me to step in."

I chuckled, and agreed with him.

"Still no Sammy?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Nope, he's not answering me either."

"He's probably busy doing something. He wouldn't just leave you hanging like that." he reassured.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I said.

"Let's go take a couple more shots?" he asked but told.

I thought about it for a second. "I wasn't going to but right now I think I need some more." I said, following him back to the bar and sitting with everyone else.

"Brit! Back for some more?" John asked, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"I think so." I giggled.

Jenna slid two shots my way. "Together?" she said.

I nodded. "1"

"2"

"3" the guys yelled as we all took two shots.

The rest of the night was a complete blur for me. I don't remember anything else that happened. I had no idea what was going to happen it how we were even getting home. I didn't even know if we were going home but at this point I didn't care where I was going, as long as it was somewhere with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay I need to know if you guys are enjoying this story. I'm debating on wether or not to stop writing it...please vote, like, and comment!!!!!

let me know, please! 😋