Chapter Four

Beginne am Anfang

With his sweet talk, I don't know what to feel. A part of me feels guilty for what I said. He was afraid I would run away once I knew the truth and I exactly did that. It feels like I failed him in his task. Jess' words torment me, 'you should have stayed and let him explain and then decide to run away,' But then again how could I? I was terrified, I was mortified, and I couldn't find a better way to solve it by then.

"Come with me. I need to talk to you," with no further explanation he starts dragging me.

"Let go of me," I yank back my hand. "This is how you're going to explain? Dragging and manhandling me?" I yell. Anger bolting in when a quick reminder of what happened and why I'm angry at him.

He looks vulnerable than ever. The wretch or the need in his eyes- if I'm not mistaken that again with lust like many other times before- it proves how sorry he is. If looks could convince, I would jump into his arms now and kiss him furiously, forgiving him instantly. But no, the cut is too deep. He is right. Why run away again, when I can have a reason, even a not-so-convinced one, to soothe my anger?

However, the kid in me likes to scowl and stomp my feet and ask him for much more effort. He may not know this, but my child within needs more pleading. She needs reasons.

"Andrew, please, we have nothing to discuss,"

"I let you run away once and I couldn't get any more regret over it, please just hear me out once, I'm begging you, please Laura," he pleads, his eyes vulnerable.

What did he just say? It melts my heart. He regrets letting me go. He's sorry, he wants to explain. He's begging! Only in a matter of time after seeing him again- if we ever had a relationship- I start fancying new ideas and dreams- start thinking that this new beginning to say 'I love you,'.

"Andrew, what you did, and what you hid from me destroyed everything between us. How can I now look at you and trust you?"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I will say it over and over if you want, but just let us go somewhere and I will explain to you everything," now he has both of his hands gripping my arms. He's so in need that I can see. But is he in need of my love?

"No, Andrew, you ruined me, you killed me inside out. How dare you to march in here and ask for my forgiveness? Are you that desperate for sex, that you can't wait another second to fuck me?" tears start springing out of my eyes. I feel I've been abused. I feel that all those times, I've entered a world with cruelness and savageness as so-called BDSM.

"NO, GOD NO," he shouts, attracting attention from others. He looks around before focusing on me again, "how can you think like that? You don't know me, do you? I've never intended nor did I ever use you for sex. You do know you are special to me, look at me, have you seen me driving seven hours to a place based on not so confirmed information to meet my ex-sub who left me? No, because I will never do that, only for you. I f*cked up, I know. Let me explain what is happening in me, please."

I scoff, "I don't know if I should believe you now, should I? You can't get my trust this easily. You promised me, you look into my eyes and told me that our relationship was not BDSM, and you're not a Dom, but look, you lied about it, now do you think I can trust you?" I refer to our relation as was. I'm completely aware.

I nearly explode. Around me people start staring at us, some even are laughing due to the effect of alcohol, I assume. Not that I care, though, but I need to be more careful, since I'm not alone in this, before me, this hulk can attract attention like a celebrity and the first thing you know, your photo is on the front cover of a magazine.

"Come with me," without waiting for my answer, yet again, he has his hand around my waist, shoving me forward. I can't argue much of it, since his hand on the small of my back is giving the most intense touch needed for days now. I don't want to complain either. I like how he's touching me. I like how he's taking care of my stubborn ass.