Erased

Is my writing getting bad? Please tell me...

Leonard

A strange smell brought Snart to consciousness. Sickly sweet with a hint of bitterness. He coughed and opened his eyes, looking at the warehouse he was in. Pulling at his hands, he realized ropes were tightly wrapped around his wrists.

Again? When did I become so popular...

A loud creak introduced someone in the shadows. Leonard raised an eyebrow, awkward silence developing, both awaiting for the other to speak.

"Just gonna stand there or are you going to do something?" Leonard sighed getting uncomfortable with the ominousness.

"Maybe I will just stand here," the cloaked figure mused.

Leo shifted in his bonds, "Fine, what am I doing here?'

"It's all phycological, poor girl won't know what to do," the smooth voice of the man slithered to Snart's ears.

"They never make any sense," Leonard shook his head to himself.

"It's nothing personal Mr. Snart, I'm just running a few tests on my subject and you are part of that, unfortunately," the shadowed man stepped forward into the light.

He wore a white lab coat over a black dress shirt and slacks, his blonde hair shining in the light.

"What do I have to do with this? Who's your subject?" Leonard questioned not expecting answers.

"Oh! And ruin the surprise? No, but I will tell you it has to do with Diamond Sellis," the mysterious man explained with a distracted smile.

"Why are you so interested in her?" Leonard started to feel a sense of panic.

"We have a history, she doesn't like it but what can I say, she's a one of a kind, but you know that already," he shrugged and walked over to a table with various liquids on it.

The man filled a syringe with one of the liquids and turned back towards Leo, "My name's Eric, by the way, oh, and this will hurt."

In the blink of an eye he stood above Snart, quickly injecting the substance.
Leonard started to feel woozy as the drug took effect.

"Don't worry, I actually might be doing you a favor," Eric returned the syringe.

"I highly doubt that," Leo felt like his head was being emptied.

"I guess you'll never know," the phycologist smiled as Snart slowly fell to unconsciousness.

Couple hours later...

Snart came to consciousness unbound in the same warehouse as before, though he didn't know where he was. Cautiously and questioningly he made his way back to his own warehouse without incident, which seemed very strange to him.

"Where have you been?" Mick asked walking in.

"I don't know," Leonard muttered, his loss of memory troubling him.

What was the last thing he remembered? He was planning a robbery...

"Your not bruised up," Mick realized.

"Of course not," Leo said skeptically

"How? Wait what? Didn't you see that girl?" Mick raised an eyebrow.

Snart turned towards him, "What girl?"