Friends

So this is also love story stuff! Also question for you readers, do you want me to have Iris know that Barry's the Flash?

Gaige/Iris

Gaige left Leonard standing in the park. When he couldn't see her anymore she turned back and watched him. He sighed and looked like a lost puppy. Gaige walked all the way back to S.T.A.R Labs, Leonard still on her mind.

"So do you think Captain Cold will rob someone else today?" Barry asked when Gaige entered the room.

"I don't know, perhaps, but I think we have much bigger problems I want to talk to you about it later," Joe replied with a sigh.

"Hey Gaige!" Iris exclaimed walking up behind her.

"Oh, hey Iris, how are you doing?" Gaige plastered a fake smile on and turned around.

"I'm doing okay, but you look horrible come on, they can deal without you for a little while, let's go get some coffee and you can tell me what's wrong," Iris worriedly looked Gaige over.

"Thank you, Iris, I could really use it," a genuine smile grew on her face.

Soon the two were sitting with their coffees.

"So, what has got you down?" Iris asked.

"Well...it seems I might just be in love with someone," Gaige blushed and adjusted in her seat.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Iris took a sip of her drink.

"I would think so, but I'm in love with someone who is scared to love me back, especially since no one has ever really loved him, and I don't know quite what to do, I love him to death, but he's afraid, not that he'll admit it, but he's afraid that he will hurt me," Gaige sighed hopelessly, tears forming.

"Well I'll tell you something, you keep loving him, keep telling him that you love him, shower him with kisses and love until he feels safe with you and returns them, just always be there for him," Iris smiled sympathetically and wiped away her tears.

"Thanks, Iris," Gaige smiled, but she was afraid that if Iris knew who she was in love with, she would give different advice.

"So, who is this lost puppy slash mystery man?" A small smile appeared on Iris' face.

"Will you promise not to tell anyone?" Gaige shifted nervously.

"Of course, as your best friend I promise," Iris nodded eagerly.

"Okay well...um its Leonard Snart," nervousness still thick in her voice.

"Listen, you love him, right? He loves you too, right? Then hold on to him and never let go, god knows Snart needs someone like you and love is something that you keep," Iris smiled causing Gaige to smile too.

"Do I hear wedding bells anytime soon?" Iris teased.

"Well, um, I don't know, uh, I think we have to get through this first," Gaige blushed.

"I bet, now you go see him and give him a bunch of kisses and then come to my dad's house, he said he found something that he wanted to share," Iris shooed Gaige out of the coffee shop.

"Okay, okay," Gaige smiled as she left the shop and went to look for Leonard.