Dont worry (Ryan sitkowski imagine) SMUT

"Hey um lanie" my step Mom said walking into my Room.
I internally Groaned fuck I hated her
"Your father and I have been talking, we can't really Afford Your guitar Lessons, tonight is most likely ur last lesson" she said ina really shy voice Afraid that I was gonna blow up on her.

"What The Fuck Why?!" So I blowed up on her anyway :)
Kinda sucked bc seeing his cute face Was great

"Because your always Blowing a fuck ton of money On Stupid bras and shit To get my dad off ur Just using Him for Sex and Money!" I screamed I wasn't just kinda ticked about the guitar it's just that I always have had a vibe from her She uses my dad.

"When Will you understand is never do Anything like that when well U accept me" she spoke.

I just ignored Her I grabbed my cigarettes from my desk drawer my electric Guitar and My bag and Pushed her out of the way, and Walked out of the house angrily Because Shes made my life miserable.

Once I was far enough from our house I set my Guitar on the side walk and Put iT in its Case.

I Then lit one of my cigarettes and Grabbed my Guitar and Headed down the side walks a few more blocks to my Guitar Teacher Ryans house.

I knocked on the door. And Stepped on my cigarette then threw it in the bushes.

"Lanie" he said Opening his door with a nice smile on his face.

I just Gave him a half a smile and walked in
I knew he knew something was up.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"My Step mom said That we can't afford For the lessons to continue.

His facial Expression Hardened.
"Oh" he said looking down.

"Gonna miss me" I joked

"Haha Yes" he grew a smirk across his cheeks.

"well should we get started for The last time" I sighed.

"I guess" we went and sat On stools in his living room.

He went into the other room and Grabbed his extra Amp.

Then We started, until one of my guitar Strings Broke.

"Weird" I said looking at it.

I then looked up surprised To See Ryan Eye level to me staring At Me.

He got just inches away from my face.

"Would u Accept Paying in other ways that'd Not only please me But yourself as well"
I just smirked back at Him.

He took my guitar out of my hands and Set it on the ground.

He then Lunged towards me His lips Crashed into mine.

I tangled my Hands into his Long Hair and Tugged it cause ing him to groan.

He lifted me off of the stool and picked me Up and Hit my ass as he walked down tha hallway into his room and locked the door And plopped me down on his bed. He then undressed the both of our selves.
Just leaving Me in my underwear.

Then it happened something I've day dreamed for so long he At first seemed cautious but then he awkwardly Planted his lips on mine.

He pushed me Back and crawled up onto me then brutality Fucked me

Time skip......

Once it was over we both got dressed and headed back down the hall into the living room.

"Just tell your parents-
I gave him a strict look
"I mean your dad" he laughed knowing how much I hate my step dad.

"That its all taken care of"

"Kk" I replied about to pick up my guitar.

"Just leave it here I'll replace the string"

"Oh, thanks"

"Well I better get going" I said he said Goodbye then kissing me on the cheek.

Right before I was gonna head out the door he said.
"This isn't gonna be a one time thing I expect more"

I just smirked then smiled.
Shit he was hot.