Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

Rikeys's POV

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Riley. Happy Birthday to you!" my family chanted around my bed. I woke up with my hair on top of my head I looked like a mess but smiling. "Thanks guys" I said yawning. I sat up and bounced my head on the roof. Ouch! My family laughed. I jumped off and looked out the window we were in Key West. "Ohh mom-" I started until she cut me off "Before you say anthing, We are getting off the ship for a little while then back on. We will do fun stuff for your birthday at Atlantis. Ill tell you more about that later. Heres a walkie talkie go have fun with your friends just keep in contact. Okay? I love you." she kissed me and left with my dad and brother to have breakfast.

I took out my shirt that said "Its my birthday" and put it on over my bikini with sea shells on it when I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I hollared. "Its me!" the voice replied as I got on my shorts and sandles. "One second." I finshed the convocation. I took the walkie talkie and key and walked out.

"Happy birthd-" Cass, Daniel, and Noah began to sing holding a cake before I cut them off. "Yeah no." I said blowing out the candles. As they laughed. "That song woke me up. But thanks guys." "Thats not all" Daniel said. "We're taking ypu for breakfast which is this cake in our secrete hideout. I followed them into the elevator and went up to the top floor and ate cake there. Nobody bothered us and it was so silent. It was fun too. We talked about our personal lives and what we were doing today. After about one hour we went to Circle C for a little "dance party" is what it said. Cass had given me a birthday girl crown to match my shirt and I walked in to loud music and sitting down.

Sava greated me with a happy birthday and my choice of a Circle C phone case or a laptop cover. I went with the phone case and put it on my phone. "Thank you so much." When we got comfortable, it was boring because we just listened to music playing. We decided to leave and go play mini golf.

"Can I see you're card please?" the lady asked. I gave it to her and smiled. "Oh. Happy birthday! How old are you?"

"Fifteen." I proudly said.

"Oh well, heres a bottomless bubbles sticker. Free drinks all cruise. Have fun!" She said giving us the clubs. We walked up the stairs passing many people who told me happy birthday.

When we got onto the deck, it was empety so we began. I went first began I'm the birthday girl and I got a hole in one! Wow! So far, after a few holes, I was far in the lead. On our fifth hole I heard an odd sound coming from the walkie talkies. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said into it.

"Riley can you hear me?" my mom asked.

"Yeah."

"Come to the room with a friend we are going off the boat."

"Okay. Be right there."

My friends already heard so I didnt have to explain. "Im going to tske Cass. C'mon Cass lets go." I said hugging Noah. " Be back later" I said wallking away. "No looking at other guys" he hollared back. Cass and I found her mom walking to my cabin. She told her mom what was up and we went down.

"Guys this is Cass. Cass this is my mom, dad and brother Mason." I said introducing them. They exchained hellos and we were off, The process to get off the ship isnt that hard. Before I knew it we were off and in the Keys.

We took a van around the Keys and got off when we saw the perfect place. It was a mix of beach and shops. The water was so blue it was unbelievable.  It was better than the gulf of Mexico too.

After browsing a few shops I decided to have Mason get me a crop top along with a free webkinz because it was my birthday. The crop top had a gradient yellow and baby blue background saying ~Key West Florida~.

Once I got that we went to the beach. Cass and I decided to swim and hang in the water because wed have enough time to tan on the cruise. We played in the sand, made a sand castle, made a beach chair of sand, and joked around in the water. Cass even showed me how to get a crab! She picked it up and it didnt move! Crab wisperer much?

After hours of sun, we had some sea food and were on our way back to the boat.

~Daniel's POV~

*Earlier*

When the girls left Noh and I went back to our rooms just to chill. He was still deciding what to do. Whoos. This got boring pretty quickly so we left and went to the jym. The ladies at the spa thought we were underaged so we pulled out our fake IDs and she bought it.

I first worked on my abs, then triceps, then biceps. We were lifting, running and basically using everything in the room. Around 2o clock, we got tired and went to the pool to cool off. Not many people were there, everyone was probably off the ship like Cass.

"Im hungry. " Noah said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"So am I. I want a burger." I said getting out for a burger.

We sat down and ate looking at the view. It wasn't much of a view becaue Cass wasnt there but it was good enough just to digest. After digsesting, we walked around the ship doing nothing.

As soon as we saw the girls it was 5. They said they wer going to go shower and to meet them at the coffe shop at 7. We left them so we could then go and take a shower.

*

*7o clock*

Noah and I were waiting for the late girls watching some video drinking coffee. Once they were late enough we were about to ditch when we saw two hot girls walking over to us wearing skin tight jeans and leather jackets. Wow. Thats the only word. Wow. Okay then. I snapped out of it.

"Why so dressed up?" I interrupted Noahs thoughts.

"Because I wanted to dress like this for my birthday" Riley said with an attitude.

Cass and Riley turned around yanking on their jackets causing us to follow.

"Where we going?" Noah begged to know.

"Comedy club."

"Okay then. "

Tonight was going to be intresting.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N;) You probably hate me.

I tried my best to edit it but it took too long so I decided to half and half. I won't edit anymore. As soon as I finish a chapter ill upload it I promise.

Like or dislike. Feedback.?

Im working on another story that wobt be published until next year. Im going to focus on tjis book first.

>> Vote

>> Comment

Be Alive