Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~Noahs POV~

We were all sitting arond the table in the back of the eating place deciding what party we should go to. Riley wanted to go to the everyone party on the lido deck but Cassie wanted to go to the Illusions Night Club with Circle C. I wanted to just hang around with my girlfriend and her friend. I was still in pain because of earlier today. Daniel wanted to go with Riley to the everyone party but how was I going to let my girlfirend go with my bestfriend to a cool party. Now I must go with her. Shes a really good dancer too. She said she-

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by Daniel thumping me "What do you think Noh?" "Wait what?" I was kind of confused. "What do you think we should do?" Cassie said egar. "I want to go with my girlfriend. I dont care what else we do." As I finished Cassies face turned mad. "Fine! Ill go by myself" she said angrilly. Why was she so mad? "No ill go with you Cass. Two on two. Once the parties are finished lets meet eachother at the pool." Daniel said chasing Cassie. "Okay. See you both later dont forget the pool." Riley yelled. Finally alone at last. "Shall we go?" asked Riley. I nodded and we both got up.

As we walked outside the door, there were already were many people there, a Dj, and lights. This was going to be a fun night. I looked over to Riley and she was smiling as if she had the same thought. I kissed her head and we walked out.

We walked passed so many drunk people it was crazy. I walked Riley up on stage and went to the side. I didn't know what song it was but Riley didn't think twice about staying with me. She went on the dance floor(the stage) and danced like a pro. Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. That chick can move.

When the song was over, Riley stopped dancing and waited for another song to come on. What do you know! The wobble came on so of course Riley danced and was shaking everything. After one rotation, Riley pulled me in there and made me dance. I wasn't going to argue with her so I just danced a little not doing it hard just doing it.

When the song was over more songs came on that Riley danced to and all I did was watch. Once she decided to stop because she was tired we went to get a drink. On our way to get some lemonade, we saw a full glass of a margatinii on a table that looked untouched so being typical teenagers we shared it. It was obviously filled with alcohol but it was good so it was half and half.

After drinking that we weren't thirsty so we went back to the stage.

"Do you want to go to the pool now?" I asked her before walking up the steps.

"No! I want to dance and grind and have fun dude!" she already sounded drunk. Last time I give her alcohol. She dragged me onto the stage and began grinding on me like it was nothing. I didn't move and I let her work. As she was dancing I stopped her.

"Pool now?" I begged. She got very close to me and said "Lets be the last ones to leave. It should be almost over." Her breath reeked of alcohol. She was very drunk.

She continued to dance and after a few more songs people started leaving. The more the people left, the more the Dj began to pack. Within the next ten minutes we were the only ones still there and the Dj left. The lido deck was empty.

"Okay now we can co to the pool " Riley said. We walked off the stage and into the pool area. I took off revealing my abs and Riley took off her shorts and shirt. She jumped into the pool followed by me making a huge splash.

For a little we just swam there in silence. A few people walked past but didn't do anything. They were just workers anyways. A little while later it got boring so I decided to break the silence.

"So you wanna just swim here?" I asked.

"Yeah. Or maybe we can -" she was interrupted by Daniel.