Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

~Noah's POV~

As Riley and her friend are walking down the stairs Daniel says to me "Dude I think I'm in love". I just look at him and nod. I knew it. "Don't worry man I'll hook you up with-" I stopped. Did I really forget her name. "Cassie" Daniel finished my sentence. I nodded.

For a little bit we just sat there. Basically like tanning except my eyes were open. There was music playing, people laughing and singing and having fun. I sat up and looked at the blue water. Oh how it reminded me of Riley. So soft gentile and beautiful. The thought of her gave me goose bumps. Do I love her? Already?

My thoughts were interrupted by Daniel saying that he's bored. We both got up without a word and walked inside. "What should we do?" I asked. "Follow me." he replied.

We walked down two floors below us and walked towards the back of the boat. There were many girls checking me out and a few were cute. As we walked passed the Café a group of blonde chicks crowded us. They were the blonde chicks from Circle C.

"Oh hey Noah. Wanna come to the party with us? We can dance for a while." She said batting her eyes. Ew. I hate it when girls do that. It's so ugly. "Actually I'm with Ryan but thanks anyways hun." I said teasing them. When the backed off I heard someone call "Bye Noah." Ew. "Noah be attracting them hoes!" Daniel laughed. I gave him a discussed look. "Here" He said facing a club with loud music. "Lets go for a little while."

"Meet me here in 10.Then we have to get to Circle C." I said yelling over the music. He nodded and we walked in. Not many people our age but very hot ladies. By that point I completely forgot about Riley and went straight to the dance floor. After what felt like forever, I found a very attractive red head. She too came to the dance floor. I checked her out. I was very happy with the results. I smirked and walked over to her.

"Oh hey little boy. How are you" she spoke with a jersey accent. "Hi I just waned to know if you wanted to dance" I said. She looked around and finally said sure. We danced for a really long time. Id say about 5-7 songs! Then a slow song came on. "Um I gotta go. Bye." she said. "Bye." I waved. Listening to the song it said Riley.

OH MY GOD RILEY!!! How could I be so stupid?! I ran to the exit and Daniel wasn't there. Oh poop.

I ran to get to Circle C. By the time I got there, it was empty. What did I do? Where did everyone go. Where did I go wrong. I looked at the schedule. They were at the waterpark on board.

Should I go up there now or get my bathing suit on.

As soon as I made my decision I went to the waterpark. Just kidding! I ran up there. When I got there I saw Sava sitting watching kids. OH THANK GOD! "Oh look who joined us!" he said as he spotted me. I gave him a small smile.

"Are Riley Cassie and Daniel here?" I asked?

"No?" Sava asked.

"Okay thanks. See you later." I waved running off. He seemed kind of confused. I had no idea where to look so I just wandered the ship.

~Riley's POV~

"No no stop!" I yelled laughing with Daniel and Cassie. We were waiting for Noah and he ended up not showing up. So we ditched Circle C and went to Daniel's room and watched T.V.

After a while, Daniel went pee and left his phone. As soon as he locked the door Cassie and I looked at each other. I took his phone and stuffed it in my bikini. How on Earth did he get signal. Is he paying the fee? Every two minutes he's texting someone. Cassie and I stared at the T.V acting natural. We heard a flush and acted more normal. After a few seconds the door opened.

We laughed at the T.V. to make it seem normal. "Miss me?" he asked. "Oh yeah." I said sarcastically. He sat down near our legs and we watched Tom and Jerry together.

After a few minutes, his phone rang. In my bikini. And it was loud! He reached for it next to him and when he realized it wasn't there he turned and looked at us. I tried ignoring the fact that my boob was ringing but it wasn't very easy. "Okay who has it and where is it on you?" Daniel said.

"What do you mean?" Cassie asked.

"Who has my phone?" Cassie and I looked at each other.

"Okay it's Riley." he said getting on my legs.

"No Cassie has it!"

"No I feel it vibrating on your feet."

"Oh."

"Yeah now where is it?" he said feeling me.

"Can u not?" I said pulling my legs away

"Give me my phone." he touched me some more.

"Violated!" I yelled getting up. When I got up Daniel grabbed me and hugged me.

"Ah ha! It's in your boobs!" He took his hand and attempted looking for it. His hand was almost down my shirt when I flipped him. Now his back was on the floor.

"Well geeze!" he yelled getting on to his feet.

"Don't do it again. Or else."

"It's worth a it." he said and tackeled me on the bed. Now he was on me.

I shook back and fourth trying to get him off me. "Cassie! Do something!" I yelled. She got up! "Yes." I said. "What can I do to help Daniel?" She opened her mouth and said. My mouth dropped. REALLY?! "Hold her hands down so I can get it." he said and she took action.

Daniel cracked his fingers, smirked and took his hand and put it down my shirt. "NO NO STOP!" I laugh and almost cried. He was moving his hands around and smiling. "Just take the phone!" I told him. "Neh. This is more fun. Mmmm." he smirked. "Help Violation!" I yelled. All he did was smirk and kept doing it. He started doing all these wierd things too. Oh my gosh. I felt like I was being raped.

After what felt like forever, he took his phone but kept his hands there. "Um hello. Take your hand out!" I yelled. "Nehh. I like it like this. Think fast." he said and I gave him a puzzled look as he smooshed his lips against mine. I squirmed for him to get off but he didn't listen. I found a way to get him to stop and when he did he took his hands to himself too. "What was that for?" I yelled. "Because I know you and Daniel are dating I just wanted to do something before things got serious because I like someone else." I nodded and looked at Cassie.

She blushed getting off me. "Im hungry." I said as my stomach grumbled. "Let's go for pizza." Cassie suggested and the three of us to go get pizza. By that point we all forgot about Noah. Nobody way worried about him and frankly I didn't care.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N;) Hope you liked this chapter! It's alright to me. As I was writing it, I was listening to wrecking ball. Sorry I took a bit to update. Next chapter coming up!

>>Vote

>>Comment

Stay Fierce!