Chapter 2

Chapter 2-

When we got to Muster Station A I looked around to find my family. It took me a few seconds to find them but I did. So did Noah. They were seated in yet another circle booth and my mom was looking around. Probably looking for me.

Noah spun me around so that I was looking at his lips if I was looking straight. But instead of staring at his lips I stared into his beautiful green eyes. He smiled slightly.

"Listen to me. You will go over there and speak to her. I don't care what happens. All you have to do is talk to her. Everything will be alright babe. I promise."

"But what if-" I started

"There are no what ifs. Just meet me here or I'll find you when it's over okay." He interrupted.

"Okay." I said.

Completely forgetting that my mom was looking around, even though she probably was staring at me, I pulled him close for a hug. It wasn't a bear hug it was more of a thank you so much I don't know what I'd do without you. He rested his head on my head as I whispered a thank you. "Anytime babe." He said kissing my head. After what felt like 2 hours of hugging, I broke the hug and said bye. I went over to my family and he went and found his family. "Hi dad. Hey Mason. Mom." "Hi Riley" they all said in unison.

"We saw you with that guy over there." Mason nagged.

"Yes we did. Riley. And I don't like him. So you will not go out wit him. Go for somebody like Jason Jack. He's a nice kid. Not some trouble like that one. What were you doing with him anyways?"

"One he is not my boyfriend. Two Jason is a rude nerd! And three he was helping me recover." I snapped.

"We saw that hug. It was adorable hun. Good catch. Just don't go too crazy. I don't need you pregnant." My dad congratulated me.

"No Robert! She will not go out with that boy! He is a.. A.. A... Mason help me out."

"Hunk! I want him as my brother in law he seems awesome! Don't loose him Ri" Mason said earning a laugh by dad and I.

"Whatever we'll discuss this later!" Mom sounded angry.

*

{After the orientation}

"Okay everyone" mom said. " For now do whatever you want. Then at 5 p.m. I expect you at the Dynasty Lounge. And we'll go from there. Any questions?"

"Why do we have to meet you here?" I asked concerned. "Oh because I'm signing you up for circle c and mason up for camp carnival. While Robert and I do other stuff." She smiled.

I was shocked. No. This was a family vacation where I don't mingle.

"No mom no. I don't wanna do some stupid camp thing on a stupid boat where there are so many different things to do." I said.

"Well there's more to do in that club and if you aren't there when we get back home you're grounded till you're 16. And that's final!" My mom exclaimed and left

"Dad you gotta do something about her."

"Sorry honey she's done. Later" he said kissing me on my forehead.

And with that Mason and dad left. Great. Where are you Noah.

"There you are!" Exclaimed a voice from behind me. As if the heavens answered my question. "I've been looking for you everywhere." He ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. "How did it go?" He asked still in the bear hug.

"Alright. She doesn't approve of you but everyone else does. She thinks we're dating. And she's making me go to the stupid circle c thing. Ugh. Are you going?"