C H A P T E R • E I G H T E E N (P A R T • O N E)

WOAH 800+ reads, TY guys so much! ILY❤️
-----
THE MONTH HAS PAST
JOVANI'S POV

    So the summer tour has ended and, I'm gonna miss all my goonies. We get to the airport, get through security, and get on the plane. I can't wait until we go back home, but the thing is, school. Haley and I will be going to the same school, which is exciting!

BACK AT FLORIDA
HALEY'S POV

    We finally land back in Florida. I'm so excited to go back home, but it's just that we start school soon. I really hope I have classes with Jovani. The plane lands, we get in the airport and drive home.

    Ha- Yess, Florida!
    Jo- Home sweet, home!
    Ju- Too bad Jonas lives in Georgia!
    Ma- ikr!
    Ha- So Julian, Milena?
    Ju- *sigh* I miss her so much!
An- Julian, I'm sure she will come and visit!
Ha- You will gonna have to deal with it rn.
Ju- ik

Momma Jara drives me home and I say bye to everyone. It was late so I brushed, and changed. My dad was home and I was kinda happy to see him.

Ha- Hi dad!
Dad- Hey, sweetheart! How was the tour?
Ha- It was fun, and cool traveling around.
Dad- that's good. Well it's getting late you should unpack and go to bed.
Ha- IK, I'm so tired!
Dad- goodnight.
Ha- goodnight

JOVANI'S POV

We are finally home and it feels good to be home. I posted an Instagram picture with Haley on my shoulder, when we were on the plane heading to Houston. It captioned, "I am blessed😍" I tag her and text Haley.

    Jo- Hey beautiful ;)
    Ha- Hey handsome ;)
    Jo- check insta?
    Ha- I did, love you <3
    Jo- love ü moree❤️
    Ha- No! I love you moreeee
    Jo- Noo, I love you more than pizza ;)
    Ha- ok, fine you win👏🏻
    Jo- haha i gtg, goodnight love❤️
    Ha- goodnight❤️ I'm gonna miss our cuddles :(
    Jo- me too :(

NEXT DAY
JOVANI'S POV

    Today is Haley's and and I, one month anniversary. Andrea and I are going to Kay's Jeweler's to pick out a necklace for Haley. I've been saving up all month for a special necklace.

AT THE MALL

    So we're at the mall now and we head into the jewelry store and Andrea helps me pick one out.

    An- Jovani! Come over here!
    Jo- yeah??
    An- she would love this one!
    Jo- omg it's $279.00!
    An- do you have enough??
    Jo- I only have 200
    An- it's ok, I can use my credit card for the $79
    Jo- Are you sure?!?!
    An- Yes, I would do anything for you!
    Jo- Omg Andrea, thank you so much!
*I hug her and we go pay*
Necklace below

00!    An- do you have enough??    Jo- I only have 200     An- it's ok, I can use my credit card for the $79    Jo- Are you sure?!?!    An- Yes, I would do anything for you!    Jo- Omg Andrea, thank you so much!*I hug her and we go pay*•Necklace b...

    An- She's gonna love it!
   Jo- You picked it! Thank you again.
    An- No problem!

    We get back home and I text Haley. Would she forget about our one month anniversary??

    Jo- Haley! Happy one month babe😘
    Ha- Happy one month Jovani! I love you💕💕
    Jo- come over later??
    Ha- of course!
    Jo- I'll pick you up at 6!
    Ha- sounds good.
    Jo- see you later, love❤️

JULIAN'S POV

    Today is Jovani's and Haley's one month anniversary. It's also mine and Milena's, we've been face timing all day, everyday! Today I'm surprising her by coming over to Houston, she texted me her address. So I ask Andrea for some help, since she's the expert here!

AT THE MALL... Again😂•

    we get to the mall and we walk into Pandora. I wanted to buy Milena something that would remind her how much I love her. She told me how much she loves the world and traveling around it.

An- Julian, how about this one?
Ju- The color is so pretty!
An- it's $50.00
Ju- I totally have enough!
An- want to get it?
Ju- yess, thank you Andrea
An- Np bro.
•Bracelet below•

    Jovani and I have been saving our birthday money

Jovani and I have been saving our birthday money. We go pay and we head back home. I bought tickets for today so I go and pack.
----
675 words
Sorry if it was a short chapter. Also sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I was really busy, bc school starts next month and I haven't done my assignments yet.

#Qotp: when do y'all go back to school?
#Aotp: after Labor Day :)