C H A P T E R • N I N E

Hey! I'm writing another chapter bc idk what to do rn so I'm just gonna write chapter nine for y'all❤️
------------
HALEY'S POV (still)•

    We got to Jovani's house. Weston went back to New York and my dad doesn't come until next month. I was happy that I was back with Jovani. But it was all my fault leaving him.
    Ha- So, are you going to tell your supporters about us?
    Jo- Will you be ok with it?
    Ha- yes :)
    Jo- ok, whatever they say...ignore it there just jealous.
    Ha- I will
    Jo- now let's go broadcast!
*Jovani leads me upstairs and he opens up this application called "Younow".
    Jo- Hey... You should make an account!
    Ha- maybe later...
    Jo- pleease!
    Ha- fine! After the broadcast though.
    Jo- yayyy
*he clapped his hands like a little child*
   Ha- stop acting like a little kid!
*laughs*
    Jo- Ily tooo❤️
*laughs*

    We stop talking and Jovani hits the "start broadcast" button. There were numbers on the screen, "1..2..3".

    Jo- Hey babycakes! I am here with another broadcast with a v special guest... My neighbor Haley!
    Ha- Hey!
    Jo- We also have some v exciting news! Are you guys ready? Okay Haley and I are... Officially dating!

     Jovani told his supporters that were dating. I was nervous what everyone would say but, and that was the worst part. I saw little good comments and half of them were bad.
    "GET AWAY FROM MY BBY😷"
    "Eww you don't deserve him😷😡"
    "Don't listen to them! You really do deserve him😍😘"
    "Go kys😷"

     That one hit me the most. The one that said "Go kys" I didn't know what to think. Maybe I don't deserve Jovani. There are plenty of pretty girls out there.

    Ha- umm I have to go...
*I run off to the bathroom crying*
    Jo- Wait Haley! Guys I got to go, sorry for the short broadcast!, on three we say "yeet" 1..2..3 YEET!
JOVANI'S POV

     I run to the bathroom, trying to find Haley. I can't believe my own supporters would say that.

    Jo- Haley, please open the door!
    Ha- I'm sorry Jovani but I have to do this.
    Jo- No, please Haley... I'm sorry for what they said.
    Ha- like, "Go kys" or "Eww you don't deserve him", maybe I don't deserve you there are many girls who are prettier than me.
    Jo- No, you are perfect the way you are. There are no other prettier girls than you. You do deserve me, please Haley... I need you.
*The door opens*
*Haley runs into my arms*
    I feel liquid come down my arm. I back away and lift but her arm.
   Ha- I-I'm sorry😭
  Jo- please Haley, never do this again.
*i go inside the bathroom, washing off Haley's arm*
    Ha- I promise...
*i lean in to kiss her*
    Ha- I love you❤️
    Jo- I love you too❤️
SKIP TO NIGHT
HALEY'S POV

    It's getting late so I change into my pajamas. I put on an oversized t-shirt, shorts and I put my hair into a messy bun.

    Jo- you look adorable!
    *making me blush*
    Ha- thank you!
    Jo- aww babe your blushing...
    *making me even more blush*
    Ha- Jovani, stop it!
    Jo- Sorry!
*he giggles*
     Ha- Well goodnight, Ily!
    Jo- Goodnight... Ily more!
    Ha- Goodnight Jovani!!

    When Jovani left I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. So I went on social media for a few. Some minutes later I here the door open (She was sleeping in the guest room), it was Jovani.

    Jo- Hey, I can't sleep.
   Ha- Same, come on the bed!
    Jo- K, thanks.

    Jovani wrapped his arms around me. He whispered in my ear, "I love you, please don't listen to my supporters if they are being mean". I whisper back, "I love you too Jovani, thank you for being there for me".

    Jo- Goodnight.
   Ha- Goodnight.

    After the little conversation we drifted back to sleep.  He kept me warm, the whole night. He still had his arms wrapped around me. I love him❤️
------------
Sorry for the v short chapter! The next one will be longer! Also comment down some ship names, or just DM me on Instagram (Younowxeditz). Don't forget to vote and you know what to do!