C H A P T E R • F O U R

This is chapter four and part 3 ( Last part ) I said the last chapter was long when it wasn't so sorry abt that😂 Also that's what Haley looks like🙆^^^^
Yes I said she has dark brown eyes but just pretend I didn't say that😂
------------
MADDIE'S POV

I tell my dad that Jovani and I are leaving. I'm really nervous, what if he leans in for a kiss, or starts reaching for my hand?!?! No we've only known each other for 2 days. He probably doesn't even like me, ok yup over reacting A LOT.

Jo "So... have you ever been on a hover board?
Ha "Nope and never will" *laughs*
Jo "Oh c'mon try it, it's fun!
If you fall I'll catch you!"
Ha "Ugh, fine" *giggles*
**I get on the hover board and I lose my balance completely**
**i let out a little scream**
Jo "Don't worry I got you!"
**Jovani catches me and I fall right into his arms**
Ha "How about I not try it"
**starts to laugh**
Jo "Ok"
**also starts to laugh**
JOVANI'S POV

Haley has fallen off the hover board a few times but I managed to catch her. I was thinking of sitting on the side walk so we could play the "20 questions" game (idrk what it's called).
Jo "So Haley.. Want to sit on the side walk for a bit?"
Ha "Sure!"
Jo "We should play the 20 questions game."
Ha "That sounds like a good idea"
AFTER THE 20 QUESTIONS GAME
MADDIE'S POV

Today has been a long day. We walk back to my house and we just stood there like nothing was happening.

Ha "Thanks for showing me around" *i blush*
Jo "No problem, I mean like you a are new to the neighborhood!
Ha *giggles*
Jo *giggles also*
Ha Oh I forgot, here's my number! Text me *smiles*
Jo "Thanks! I will text you tonight!
Ha No problem!
We stood there like nothing was happening. All the sudden, Jovani came closer.
THINGS GOING THROUGH HALEY'S MIND

Wait no
We literally just met
What do I do!?!?!
I have butterflies, crap
Do I kiss him back or make an excuse?
SHOOT
END OF THOUGHTS

Jovani keeps coming closer and closer. He leans in for a kiss and I kissed him back. I broke the kiss and told him I had to go, I thought to myself "what have I just done?!?". I waved goodbye and he did the same I went back inside and ran upstairs. When the kiss happend it was a good one, a happy one. I think I really do like Jovani.
JOVANI'S POV

I did it, why did I, what was wrong with me? Do I really like her? We've only met for 2 days. God damn it Jovani.
I forgot Haley gave me her number.
**i put her in contacts, named
"Haley the girl next door❤️"**
I started texting her ( H = Haley + J = Jovani )

J- Hey, it's Jovani!, I'm really sorry for what happened earlier😖
H- it's fine! No need to worry.
J- Well it's getting late I'll text you later?
H- yes😚, Goodnight :)
J- Goodnight :)
MADDIE'S POV

I get a text from Jovani and we literally have a 2 minute convo. I still had his name under his phone number. So I switched it to "Jovani The boy next door❤️".
Tomorrow is another big day. So I went to go change and brush my teeth. I turn off my lights and go to bed.
------------
This was the last part, but not last chapter! Don't forget to vote and follow of course! And also, stop by my Instagram!
(Younowxeditz)