C H A P T E R • T H R E E (P A R T 2)

Sorry I didn't update earlier. Just warning you this is going to be a LONG chapter, Should I write part three rn?? Comment!
------------
NEXT DAY
JOVANI'S POV

    Today is Thursday, and it's the second day that Haley has been around in the neighborhood.

    I decided that I was going to show her around the neighborhood so she would feel more comfortable being around.

    So I get out of bed, brush my teeth, change my clothes, and do my hair of course. I go downstairs for breakfast, I see my my mom making waffles and Julian already eating.

    M    "Goodmorning sweetie"
    Jo    "Goodmorning mom"
    M    "Do you want some waffles?"
    Jo    "Yes please"

    I sit down in my chair while my mom is handing me a plate of waffles. Julian starts staring at me with a blank face.
    Jo    "May I help you?"
    Ju    "Bro..."
    Jo    "Yes??"
    Ju    "You totally have a crush on her"
    Jo    "Who and since when??"
    Ju    "Our new neighbor, Haley duhh, and what do you mean since when, since yesterday!"
    Jo    "Dude chill I do NOT have a crush on her *i say lying*"
    Ju    "Bro, it's obvious, you were literally staring at her the whole time"
    Jo    "Whatever"

    I finish breakfast, and go upstairs in my room. I go on social media and tweet out our morning quote. I had Haley on my mind I didn't know what to do.
AN HOUR LATER

    It's 1:00 and I asked my mom if I could take Haley for a walk around the neighborhood and get to to know each other better.

    She obviously said yes so I took my hover board with me and I went to her house.
HALEY'S POV

    I went to text Maddie since I forgot to text her yesterday. I went to type and all the sudden I hear a knock on my door.

"I'll get it!!"

    I open the door and see Jovani. It started to get a little awkward until he started talking.

    Jo "Hey..."
    Ha "Umm hey *I start to giggle*
    Ha "Come inside!"
    Jo "Thanks"
    Jo "So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a little walk, you know so we can get to know each other better!"
    Ha "Umm sure, that sounds like a good idea! Let me just ask my dad."
    Ha "Dad!!"
    Da "Yes?"
    Ha "Can I go on a walk with Jovani!"
    Da "Yes just be careful"
      Ha "Thank you!"
     Jo "I'm guessing he said yes *starts to giggle*"
    Ha "Yup, but let me grab my phone from upstairs, you wanna come with me?"
    Jo "Sure!"
We walk past my dad's office room and I hear Jovani say "hello Mr.Connors" and my dad greets him back.

*I open the door to my room*

    Jo "Wow your room is big, and nice!"
    Ha "Thank you!"

    Jo    "Wow your room is big, and nice!"    Ha    "Thank you!"

That's what part of the room looks like
•Back to convo•

*I get my phone off of my bed, while Jovani is literally exploring my room*

    Jo "Ready?"
    Ha "Yeah"

*We go downstairs and tell my dad were leaving*
------------
OMG sorry do the long chapter! And cliffhanger! I update everyday and stuff. Follow my Instagram {Younowxeditz}