C H A P T E R • F I F T E E N

I'm kinda in love with my own stories😂
------------
JOVANI'S POV

So as soon as I walk in the entrance I see my ex, Melanie. Every girl I'm with, she gets jealous. She still has feelings for me, I don't.

Mel- Oh! Hey Jovani!
Jo- Go away Melanie.
Mel- eww who's that?!?
Jo- why do you do this every time?
Ha- I-I'm Haley...
Jo- she's my girlfriend
Mel- But I thought we were together!
Jo- Melanie, go away... We broke up last year!

Melanie finally goes away and Haley looks at me confused.

Ha- let me guess, she's your ex😑
Jo- babe, I'm sorry
Ha- I-it's cool, I guess
*I kiss Haley on her cheek*
Jo- so where do you want to go?
Ha- Lets go to Tilly's!
Jo- Ok let's go!
HALEY'S POV

We go to Tilly's and I see these shirts that come in 2. They were matching shirts and I thought that it would be cute if Jovani and I had them.
Outfit Below

    Ha- Jovani, look!    Jo- wanna get it??    Ha- Yess, we can be twins!

Ha- Jovani, look!
Jo- wanna get it??
Ha- Yess, we can be twins!

I go up to the cashier and I was about to pay, but I saw lots of cool stuff so I drifted away. Jovani sneaked behind me and payed for me. I turn around...

Ha- Jovani!
Jo- too late!
Ha- I hate you
*giggles*
Jo- Love you 2!
*Also giggles*

Jovani grabs my hand and we walk around the mall for some good hours. We really didn't want anything so Jovani called an über to pick us up. While we waited I walked over to the restroom.

Ha- hey, I'm going to go to the restroom.
Jo- ok, I'll be right here.

I go in a stall, I do my thing and go out to wash my hands. A girl walks right up to me, it was Jovani's ex...

Mel- IF YOU GO ANYWHERE CLOSER TO MY MAN, I WILL FIND YOU.
Ha- OK FIRST OF ALL HE IS NOT YOUR MAN, SECOND I CAN BE WITH HIM WHENEVER I WANT TO!
Mel- Did you just yell at me.
*Slaps Haley hard right across her face*
Mel- never mess with me, ever.
JOVANI'S POV

I heard screaming in the bathroom. It sounded like Melanie and Haley. Melanie comes out and flirts with me.

Mel- Heyy baby boy
Jo- DO NOT call me that, ever!
Mel- *giggles* But your my boyfriend.
Jo- NO, you are NOT
Mel- Hey, where's your girlfriend, hmmm?
Jo- wasn't she in the bathroom, with you??
*I roll my eyes*
Mel- nope didn't see her.
Jo- oh there she is... Why is her face bleeding??
HALEY'S POV

I hate that little BIATCH. How did Jovani have to deal with her. She freakin slapped me across my face. I was in pain lots of pain, I went up to the sink and saw that my face was bleeding. I tried washing it off but it barely did. But whatever, I go out try looking for Jovani.
JOVANI'S POV

Mel- mhmm, I love you too Jovani.

Melanie leans in and kisses me on my lips, I push her off. I look over Melanie's shoulder..... Haley was there, watching the whole time. I see her run off crying...

Jo- Wait! HALEY!
Ha- I TRUSTED YOU JOVANI, I DID. I GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO. Thanks, thanks for everything... Making me look like a fool, with a bloody face, thanks Jovani, THANKS LOTS...

I look back at Melanie

Jo- REALLY MELANIE REALLY
Mel- what, I know you still have feelings for me.
Jo- NO, I DONT JUST LEAVE OKAY JUST LEAVE.

I run out of the mall to find Haley. I see her on the bench by the parking lot.

Jo- Wait Haley, please just listen to me!
Ha- please Jovani, j-just leave.
Jo- I'm s-sorry
HALEY'S POV

I can't believe Jovani kissed that biatch right in front of me. I was heartbroken, I don't know what to do at this point. Yeah we're in Houston and the show is tomorrow, Jovani's ex moved here. I don't even care anymore. I called an über to drive me back to the hotel. I texted Cat and Andrea and told them what happened.
At The Hotel

I get to my room and I hear a knock on my door. It was Cat and Andrea, I was still filled with tears.

Cat&An- hey gurl, you ok?
Ha- guys I-I don't know what to do. I give him another chance and they literally have a make out session.
An- Haley, it's ok....
Cat- we all hated her.
Ha- wait y-you guys know her?
An&Cat- yup!
An- Jovani never liked her too.
Ha- then why did they kiss at the m-mall??
Cat- I bet she tried making you leave Jovani so you could stay away from.
An- yeah, did she say anything to you?
Ha- yeah she said, that if I go anywhere near Jovani, she will find me or something.
Cat- I knew it!
An- Haley, she did this on purpose!
Cat- she just wants Jovani back, but its ok your not the only one who hates that little biatch!
Ha- OML for real?!?! S-she did this on purpose, omg I didn't know I've should've listen to Jovani! Curse me!
Cat- it ok gurl, are you still gonna date him? Cause you guys are goals!
Ha- thanks! And yes I am, I love Jovani!
An- if this happens to you ever again, talk to us and if JOVANI does something to you, we will come over. I'm his sister and I know him well.
*everyone laughs*
Ha- Thanks guys...
*Hugs both*
------------
950 words!
I'm gonna keep telling you guys how many words each chapter has ok?
I'm also gonna do a qotp and aotp cuz why not😂

#qotp: Team Julian or Jovani?
#aotp: TEAM JOVANI✌🏼️