C H A P T E R • S I X T E E N

REUPLOADED  and EDITED bc last one was shitz😂
------------
LATER THAT DAY
JOVANI'S POV

    So I go back to the hotel. I'm still thinking about Haley, and Melanie. I've always hated Melanie, she would always cheat on me and lie. I get in the über and he takes me back to the hotel. Haley already got to the hotel, and I wonder what she's gonna say.
AT THE HOTEL

    I get back to the hotel, I knock on our door and Haley answers it.

    Ha- Jovani... I need to talk to you.
    Jo- Sure...
*we sit on the bed*
    Ha- Jovani... is it true that your ex started that kiss?
    Jo- Haley.... it is, it is true. I would NEVER EVER do something like that to you, I love you. Who told you?
    Ha- Cat... Cat and Andrea. They said that she always do that to every girl she see's. I'm sorry Jovani, I'm sorry.
    Jo- She would, I've hated her. She...
    Ha- Jovani, just tell me.
    Jo- She would always cheat on me and lie. Lie to everything she says.
    Ha- I'm sorry Jovani, I'm sorry that I yelled at you.
    Jo- no I'm sorry, but the real question is.... will you forgive me??
    Ha- yes Jovani, I love you.
    Jo- i love you too
*I kiss Haley on the lips*

    I was so happy when Haley was mine again. The show is tomorrow and I want to make her Younow Girl. She got the "All Of Me" package.
SKIP TO NEXT DAY
HALEY'S POV

    So today is the day where I go see POMS for the first time. I got the "All Of Me" package. It was 12 and the show starts in 2 hours.

    Jo- Haley wake up, it's 12
    Ha- already?!?!
    Jo- yeah, we have to get ready.
    Ha- ughh ok.

    I go take a shower, brush, change, do my hair and makeup. I picked a cute outfit bc I didn't want to look like trash.
Outfit below

    Jovani's expression made me blush so hard, I covered my face

    Jo- WOAHH, you look cute.
    Ha- No, I don't.
*i cover my face with my hands*
    Jo- Stop saying that! I want to see your beautiful face.
*Jovani moves my hands away from my face.*
    Ha- Stop, I look ugly.
    Jo- No! Your beautiful!
*He pecks my cheek*
    Ha- whatever, lets go.

    We come out of our room and get the other. We all have rooms next to eachother so it didn't take long to get them. After that we get into a taxi and drive to the venue.
AT THE VENUE
JOVANI'S POV

    So we get to the venue, Haley got the "All of me" package but we took her backstage anyways.

    Cat- Soo... Haley, Jovani?
    Ha&Jo- yes Jailey is back!
    Cat&An- YASS MY OTP
*everyone laughs*
JULIAN'S POV

    So I was thinking of Milena, when I bumped into her and saw her face she was beautiful. I decided to text her since she gave me her number, I put her in my contacts as "Milena😍"

    Ju- Heyy, it's Julian.
    Mil- oh hey!
    Ju- I'm sorry, again for bumping into you😖
    Mil- it's cool, thanks for buying me a new one😂❤️
    Ju- np, so wyd?
    Mil- Nothing really, you?
    Ju- I'm just getting ready for my show😬
    Mil- show?
    Ju- oh I forgot to tell you! Do you know what Part Of My Story is?
    Mil- Nope, never heard of it!
    Ju- Oh ok well, me and a group of friends go on tour every year, for our supporters!
    Mil- your famous?
    Ju- nahh, we just have fun. I'm a live broadcaster/youtuber. Have you ever hear of younow?
    Mil- nope😂
    Ju- well it's an app where you can live broadcast! It's really fun, you should try it!
    Mil- maybe later, but sure!
    Ju- well I gtg, maybe I'll text you after?
    Mil- sure, bye!
    Ju- bye!
START OF SHOW
HALEY'S POV

    The show is about to start, well not the show, show. Just the people who bought packages. There were LOTS of people, I was just scared. Idk why but I was, for some reason.

    Jo- Haley you ready?
    Ha- yupp!

    The guards let everyone with the passes in. Some of them came to me and asked for pictures, I guess they remembered me from that broadcast.
SHOW ACTUALLY STARTS

    So the guards let everyone in this time.  I can't wait to see Jovani and the boys on stage. I was in the very front, so I would see better cause I'm kinda short and plus I wanted to see Jovani.

    I screamed the whole time. The show was lit and there were lots of flashing lights. But I guessed that each of them have their own part.
•Skip to Goonsquads part•
JOVANI'S POV

    Jonas finished his part and it was our turn. I can't wait until I call up Haley to be our Younow girl. I randomly stared at Haley the whole time, it looked like she had a blast. We sang "Younow Gurl", it was the first time Haley ever heard it. But after we sang that it was time to announce our Younow gurl.

    Ju- OK ARE YOU GUYS READY HEAR WHO OUR YOUNOW GURL IS TODAY!
    Everyone- WOOOO
    Jo- HALEY COME UP HERE, YOUR OUR YOUNOW GURL!
HALEY'S POV

    Jovani announced his "Younow gurl". I knew it wasn't going to be me, until I heard my name. Everyone stared at me, I blushed. So I went up there and we had a blast!
----------
960 words
I edited this chapter cause last one was, idk. But hopefully this one was better, if not than... I'm sorry cause all of my chapter are pretty bad😂 ANYWAYS THANK FOR 600+ reads! Ily guys so much❤️ Also, 99goonsquad followed me on insta today😭 I'm blessed😌

#qotp: Mcdonald's or Burgerking😂?
#aopt: McDonald's tbh🍟❤️