C H A P T E R • T W O (P A R T 1)

This is chapter two of the book, it's gonna be a little longer than the first chapter❤️
---------------
HALEY'S POV (still)
    So we have arrived to Florida, we get off our plane and get our luggage. I take a look at the window and it's beautiful, but really hot outside.

I felt my phone vibrate and I get a text from my friend Maddie, I read
-M = Maddie--H = Haley-
M- OMG Haley I miss you already😭!!
H- OML same!!, Just promise me that we will still be best friends no matter what!!
M- Ok I promise, but seriously we need to see each other before school starts!!

*My dad yells at me, telling the über is here.*

H- Maddie, I got to go the über is here but I will talk to you when I get to my house❤️
M- Alright Ttyl💋
End Of Convo

My dad and I get into our über and and he starts driving to our house. We get to our house in less than an hour. The house was big, it had 2 stories, it had about 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. We got out of the über and went inside.

Like I said it was huge, my dad told me to pick a room upstairs, I picked the one next to the guest room. We unpacked and set everything down. A few minutes later we heard a knock on our door. I yelled "Coming!!" I opened the door seeing 2 cute twins, supposedly their sister and their mom and dad.

They greeted us and introduced themselves. I may have been staring at one of the twin for a while, Jovani, he was cute, handsome, I didn't know how to describe him, he was perfect. But after a few minutes talking to the Jara family my dad and I got to know them a little better and they asked us if we needed any help. We both said that we would love it if we got some help, since it was a big house.

JOVANI'S POV
My family and I are going to help our new neighbor toady. We heard that the family recently just moved here from New York. It's was 2:00 and that's when we saw the family move into their house, so we walked over and knocked on their door. The door slightly opened and there, an amazing, gorgeous girl was standing right in front of me. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes, she was beautiful. We greeted her to the neighborhood and we went in. Her house was huge it had about 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We got to know each other more and we got to help out unpack things. I just couldn't get my eyes off of her, she was gorgeous.
------------
That is the end of chapter two!! I hope you liked it😬 It was a little longer than the first chapter! But if you want follow me on Instagram (younowxeditz)