eleven

Sorry but this chapter is shit and so rushed but when I edit through it will be fixed and more description will be added. I just felt as if you needed an update, and a update is an update right? So enjoy.

'Wait, wait, wait!' Shane shouted at the top of his voice as we made our way back to the farm, he grabbed hold of Hershel's arm as him and his family were about to enter the house. Hershel's eyes clouded over with anger as he turned around and shook Shane's grip off him aggressively.

'Get your hands off of me!' Hershel shouted back. Maggie put his arm around him and steered him back in the direction he was originally heading. To his house.

'Her brother was in there?' Shane exclaimed, anger cursing him as he shouted and screamed at Hershel. I stood and watched as Shane brought my brother back into it, Hershel wasn't to know my brother would be there.

'Maybe Otis put him in the barn before he died?' Maggie defended her family as she stood forward.

'Do you expect me to believe that? What idiot do you take me for?' Shane asked a bit more calmly this time, but not by much. Shane went to go grab Hershel again before I stepped forward, walking as fast as I could and slapped him across his face.

His head jerked to the side before he regained his composure and stared angrily at me.

'Don't touch him. Haven't you done enough?' I shouted in his face, my tears had stained my face but I didn't care. I had lost all sympathy for everyone here.

'Get him off my land.' Hershel mumbled angrily. I turned away then and stormed off into the woods. I walked on in silence, the only sound was the sound of my boots on the grass and brown twigs.

'Blondie.' I heard a southern voice mumble loud enough for me to hear. I turned around to face him, staring through him before shrugging my shoulders and turning to walk on. 'Where you goin'?'

'I lost someone today, I'm not letting us all lose that little girl.' I said while I carried on walking. I felt a stern grip on my upper arm grab me, stopping me in my tracks.

'What Daryl?' I gritted, annoyed wasn't the word.

'Let me come with you then.' Daryl said slowly before letting go of his grip and walking next to me. I sighed in frustration before walking on.

'Why didn't you tell us about your brother? We coulda looked for 'im as well.'

'Maybe because I thought he was dead? Maybe because the rest of my family had been gnawed up by them freaks I thought it ended the same for him as well!' I snapped.

'Okay.' He mumbled before we continued our walk in silence.

There was a horse stood in front of us, not that far away from us anyway. I could tell a mile away that it was one of Hershel's horses as it was well groomed considering the apocalyptic situation. I nudged Daryl's shoulder and nodded my head in the direction of the horse, we walked forward towards the horse slowly as I looked over the cliff edge we appeared to be standing on.

I heard a shout as Daryl tumbled over the cliff edge before I felt a good kicking to my lower stomach, the horse running off after. I rolled over the edge and down all the dodgy stones before hitting the bottom.

I groaned in pain, clutching my stomach before feeling the corners of my eyes fade into black. I shook my head viciously to keep myself awake but there was a sharp pain every time my head shook. Suddenly, the darkness took over me and I was gone to the world.

*****

I felt my eyes open and the sound of gnawing groans nearby, grunting came from next to me as I looked over and noticed Daryl struggling with a walker that was gaining speed on him. I felt around for my dagger but it was no use, the pain in my stomach caused me not to move.

I saw a rock out the corner of my eye before reaching my arm out and grabbing it. I whistled to the walker and grabbed it's attention as it gained speed on me. I brought the rock down on the top of its head as it fell on top of me, ready to take a bite out of my neck.

The walker collapsed on top of me as I winced in pain before rolling the thing off of me.

'Thanks.' I heard Daryl grunt. I looked over to see Daryl and noticed the blood on the side of his shirt, the arrow soon coming into view.

'There's an arrow in your side.' I mumbled sharply. He sent me daggers as he rested his head back on the ground and sighed in annoyance.

'No shit, blondie.' He said sarcastically, loud enough for me to hear. 'Your heads bleeding.'

I lifted my hand up to my head and felt around until my finger tips came into contact with something warm and sticky. As I brought my hand back down, I looked at my hand and noticed the blood. I slowly lifted my top up and peered over to see bruising all over the front of my stomach.

'Is this how we're meant to end, Daryl? Laid here in a ditch with an arrow in your side and a head injury for me?' I mumbled quietly, my eyes misting over with blackness once again.

'No blondie, we're gettin' outta here.' Daryl said with confidence. 'Haleigh! Keep yourself awake, woman.'

His echoes ran through my head as my eyes closed and I slipped back into the darkness once again.

Not knowing whether I'd wake up this time.