Chapter 20

"I'm slowly giving up"
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
(Sam's P.O.V)
When the movie finally ended it was 5. So Josh decided to start dinner.
Do you need any help? Harry asked
Oh. No. It's fine. Thanks. Josh smiled cutting open a pack of fish.
We sat there and made conversation until Josh finished cooking.
He called us in and we sat down.
Should someone get Abby? Louis asked
No. Let her sleep. Jamie Said

(Abby's P.O.V)
I woke up to light peeping through my blinds. I looked at my clock next to my bed. It read 8:20.
I sighed getting up and hoping in the shower.
Once I was done I got dressed and put concealer, a little foundation and some powder to cover my bruise up.
I towel dried my hair slightly and brushed it before walking downstairs Zoe following. I fed her and grabbed a banana eating it while writing a note to whoever wakes up next as I'm the only one awake.
Taking Zoe for a walk. Be back later. -Abby
I finished my banana grabbing Zoe's leash and hooking it onto her collar.
I walked out the front door walking.
(Harrys P.O.V)
I woke up walking downstairs. I passed Abby's room and poked my head in. But she wasn't there. I walked downstairs expecting to see her but she wasn't there either. I started getting worried but I saw a note on the counter.
I sighed in relief putting it down.
I made myself a fruit bowl for breakfast. When I finished eating it everyone else came down.
(No ones P.O.V)
We have some things we have to do today. So we will be back later. Josh and Jamie said walking out of the front door.
Alright. And okays are heard as they claps the door.
About 5 minutes after they left Abby walked in.
Where's Josh? She whispered
Josh and Jamie left. Zayn said glancing at her
O-oh okay. Abby stuttered letting Zoe off the leash and walking into the living room with everyone else.
(Abby's P.O.V)
I didn't like the fact that Josh and Jamie left.
I was here. Alone. With people I used to know.
I got up shut my and walk no upstairs to the room next to mine. I sat down and played. Jamie aught me how to.

(A/N
Hey guys. I'm started no school next week. So I'm trying to update as much as possible before i start. Idk how much time I'm going to have to update once I start.)