Chapter 5

(Dia's P.O.V)

After we ate. Liam said that we should get fresh air.
We all agreed. I agreed because I don't care what happens to me at the moment. I don't care if I get hit a flying UFO. It doesn't matter anymore.
My Best Friend is gone. She has no idea who I am and that kills me.
We walked out and turned right. But I stopped not only me but everyone else also. We all knew exactly where Harry is going and why he wanted to come. Because ab-... Catlena is there.
After some of Harry's begging Liam let him continue. I'm not sure if I agree to that decision or not. As we continued walked I let a few tears slip. I missed her so much.
We reached the park and walked in sitting at a picnic table. I watched as Ab-Catlena watched a butterfly. She held it on her hand. The thing about her is that she gets amazed by the simplest things. Like a little butterfly she found or a small ladybug. Her eyes always lights up and they grow the size of golfballs. I swear. Her brown eyes shine bright. As she watches whatever it is.
Josh and her friend called her over to them. She sighed a little but smiled putting her butterfly down and turning around. She stopped when she saw us. Immediately running over to Josh and tugging on his arm. Funny. Not to long ago before I left she almost did the same thing.
*flashback*
We where at a lake. I was watching Abby as she played with a small delicate flower smiling as a small ladybug landed on it. She looked up and her smile faded fear covering her eyes. I looked the direction she was looking and saw a small group of people walking over to where she was. None of them paying attention to her though. She put the flower down very gently on not to harm the ladybug and slightly waved as she ran over to us Grabbing Harry's hand I tugging it a little.
What's wrong Babe? He asked
Those people. She said
Harry chuckled a little knowing how cautious Abby is about new people and strangers.
Don't worry Abby. There fine. Louis said
*end*
It's always funny. Watching her run behind Harry and Us.
Josh came barging over pushing Harry.
Harry flipped over the table landing on his back with a thud.
Dana grabbed my hand pushing me behind him. I watched as Jamie lifted Abby from the ground as she wouldn't listen something I would do if we couldn't get her to come or whatever.
WAIT. She screamed running back in and over.
Abby, go back home with Jamie. Josh said not even looking at her.
No! I- but Abby stopped looking at Harry as he was just now getting back to his feet. Abby's eyes widened a little as Harry looked at her.
She grabbed her head and started to sway on her feet. She was stuttering and looked at all of us.
Harry started making his way towards her. Josh know paying attention.
CAT! ABBY! Was yelled as she fell back. Harry and Josh both getting there at the same time catching her.
Oh my god. I cried walking over slowly
A-Abby. Ask whispered taking a couple steps over. Zayn was on the phone and an ambulance showed up. People started taking her away as Josh cried and Harry screamed her name trying to reach her again.
I plopped down as tears trickled down my face and to the ground.