Chapter 14

(Abby's P.O.V)

He's letting them stay... IS HE CRAZY? That Harry guy punched me. TWICE.
Like. What the flip.
I sighed crossing my arms.
Harry came over sitting down next to me. I got up immediately and walked over sitting on Josh's lap laying my head on his shoulder.
He kissed the top of my head grabbing my hand.
Abby. I- Cat. Call me cat. I snapped interrupted Harry
Okay. Cat. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. He said
I just shook my head turning around on Josh and hiding my face on the crook of his neck.
I heard Harry sigh.
I slowly let my eyes close as I fell asleep.

(Dias P.O.V)
Josh is letting us stay at his house with Abby and Jamie.
I'm so excited. My mind is set on getting Abby back. We will get her back. I can feel it.

(Josh's P.O.V)
I want Abby to get her memory back. I don't want her to leave me but I want to get to know the REAL her.

Is pizza okay for dinner, guys? I asked
Yeas and sure's were said. I had Jamie order it since Abby was sleeping on me.
I looked down at her smiling. As we all made small conversation getting to know each other better.

(No ones P.O.V)
We all talked for about 15 minutes before Dana and Niall went to pick the pizzas up.
Jamie, Sam and Dia got drinks together as Zayn, Liam, Louis and Josh all talked about random stuff. About 10 minutes later Niall and Dana came in.
We got the pizza ready before Josh woke Abby up.
Hey. Time to get up. Dinners here. I said moving the hair out of her face.
She jumped up. Shaking her head and rubbing it.
You okay? What's wrong? Sam asked concerned
N-nothing. I'm fine.  She said sliding of of Josh's lap and sitting on the floor in front of him.
Harry walked over handing her a slice of pizza. She slowly took it smiling lightly.

(Abby's P.O.V)
I had a dream.
There was a lost dog. And I yelled at Dia and Sam.
Then I was in a park and a man walked up to me.
I don't know who it was..
I.. I don't think it was dream. I'm not saying anything. They don't need to know this.

(Harry's P.O.V)
After we all ate I walked into the kitchen looking out of the window. Thinking. Just thinking.
Thinking about the love Abby and I had. Memories came flooding into my head. And... I lost it. Tears streamed down my face. I smacked the counter. Louis walked in and immediately came over hugging me.
You'll get her back. I promise. He whispered

(I'm so sorry this took so long.)