The Dance part 1

Jess's Outfit^^^

Jess's P.O.V.

  Nick had just finished with my hair, when there was knock on the door. As I put on my heels, I heard Trickster's voice carry up the stairs. Apparently, Nathan and Nick were going to the dance together.

  Wonder how and when that happened.  

  As I walked down the stairs, I sucked in my breath. Her dress fell just above her knees and had a bit of a galaxy pattern to it, with heeled boots. The way her hair framed her face made her seem angelic, which belayed her devilish manner.

  As my boots clicked on the stairs, Trickster's head snapped up, making the curls bounce. I let out a small smile, feeling uncomfortable in the dress.

  "You look fabulous, Jessie." She breathed out. I felt a small blush crawl up my face.

  "So do you, my little panda." I said with a smirk, knowing that she considered herself to be a wolf. 

  Nick tisked at me, since he knew I was teasing her for no reason. Before I could say goodbye, Trickster grabbed my arm and pulled me to her car.

  I was extremely confused at how she moved so easily in those shoes, considering they were as thin as knives. Getting in the car, I decided to put on Heathens by 21 pilots, knowing that it was her second favorite song.

  "Jess... Can you help me with a certain prank? It's going to be in the gym, and I've already put it together, but I need someone to put it into action." Trickster asked me. 

  I was shocked that she trusted with this info, considering she only ever had Nathan help, and anyone else she considered invalid. Silently I nodded my head, not wanting to give her any clue to my wonder.

  "What do you need me to do?" I asked, not expecting what she said next.

  "I need you to lure Ricky and that slut Montana to the center of the gym. I plan on dropping pink glitter glue and blue feathers on them." She said with a slight smile.

  It took me second, but I realized, that was the prank she was trying to pull, when we first met. I looked over her at Trickster, and realized that this was probably the reason she asked me to help.

  "Happy early birthday, sweetheart." She said with a devious smile.

Authors Note ~ Sorry that this is a bit short, but I couldn't think of anything to write for Jess's P.O.V. I'll try to have the next chapter up either, today or tomorrow.