Fuck

Amanda's P.O.V.

  Amanda waited for Jessica to meet me at school. She didn't want to apologize over the phone, feeling as Jessica might take that as an insult.

  Amanda saw Jessica walk past. It was normal, Jessica never used to see her. Amanda waited a couple seconds before saying something.

  Notice me senpai.

  "Hey Jess. Sorry for ignoring you yesterday." Amanda whispered. Amanda watched as Jessica spun around to see her.

  "S'okay. Nathan told me why your reaction was so intense." Jessica replied. Amanda didn't let it show that this was a shock. Instead she just nodded.

"Well now that you've apologized, maybe we can get to know each other? You seem cool." Jessica said curiously.

Amanda smiled and nodded not trusting her voice not to give her away. Ever since she moved here in 7th grade (it's sophomore year) she'd been crushing on her. Of course, Amanda never acted on it.

She moved a lot. Simple as that. The past 6 moves were 'the last one'.

"So... What's your favorite band?" Jess asked, ripping her out of her thoughts. Amanda thought for a second.

"Black Veiled Brides, for sure, but Pierce The Veil and MCR are cool too." She replied quietly. Jess's face lit up and she excitedly agreed.

Turned out that they had a lot in common. They both loved black, the same music, bands, Melanie Martinez and they both hated Rat Face (Ricky Brown).

"Hey... Umm... Are you straight?" Jess asked after about 45 minutes of talking.

"No. Isn't it obvious I'm bi? I thought everyone knew." Amanda asked wondering why she asked.

"Oh. Ok." Jess asked with an even brighter smile. "Wanna skip school today? I wanna show you something."

"Sure. I mean it's not like we're doing anything in any of my classes. Oh and you have to drive." Amanda replied a bit quickly.

They headed towards Jess's Convertible '66 Cherry Red Mustang. On the drive to, only Jess knows where, they began to get to know each other even more.

Amanda spilled why her family moved so much. Her mom just couldn't seem to keep a place.

Jess spilled on why people why she was the Ice Queen. She'd been bullied so hard that eventually she just shut down her emotions.

"We're here." Said after an hours worth of driving. Amanda looked out the window looking out at a lake.

The water was so clean and blue you could see the bottom. It was in an almost perfect heart shape and was bordered by tall beautiful trees and flowers and shrubbery.

Amanda couldn't speak at the beauty of it. She couldn't believe that Jess was sharing this place with her. Without a word the jumped out of the car and began to walk towards the water, when Jess tapped her on the shoulder.

"Tag, you're it." She whispered, just before she ran off.

Amanda chased after her and was having lots of fun, when a certain song snuck into her head, ruining the mood.

Running through the parking lot
He chased me and he wouldn't stop
Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it
Grabbed my hand and pushed me down
Took the words right out my mouth
Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it
Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden under ground
Can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself?
Saying, "Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it."
He's saying, "Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it."

It was the song that made her think of what Ricky did. Next thing she knew she was on the ground hearing Jess tell her she would be alright.

Amanda was having a panic attack.