Is this going to be cute or upsetting?

Jess's P.O.V

  I woke up the next day with a pounding headache, and first thing I realized was that, I had a little fluffball on my chest. Taking in my surroundings, I also noticed, I was in someone elses bed. A male someone.

  "Jess? You Awake?" I heard at the door.

  When I didn't answer, the door opened just slightly, and I saw my little panda peek her head in. As soon as she did, the little fluffball, using me as a launchpad, bounded off my chest.

  "There you are Merlin. C'mon lets let her sleep." She whispered to the cat. Quietly, she left a small glass of orange juice and a couple pills, I assume they were advil, on the nightstand and left.

  Sitting up, I almost fell back down when the world started spinning. It was 10 minutes later when Amanda knocked on the door again.

  "Jess? Are you still even alive?" She called through the door.

  "Yea, you come in." I called back.

  Opening the door, I watched as my little panda walked in holding two little kittens close to her chest. Smiling she set them down on the bed and sat next to me.

"How much of last night do you remember?" She asked.

Furrowing my brow I tried to remember what happened. "I don't remember much after we got here. Why?"

"Nothing much happened, I mean, you stole Merlin and locked yourself in here and then, I guess you passed out." My Little Panda said. I could tell there was something she wasn't telling me though.

"What else happened, Panda?" I asked, not sure if I should be worried.

"Ummm..." Looking dead into my eyes she said, "You tried to cuddle me, and then almost cried when I said that I only like small hugs." She replied looking dead serious.

  It only took two seconds for us to bust out laughing causing the kittens to fall off the bed.

  "Which fluffball is which?" I asked.

  "The darker faced one is Merlin, and the lighter faced one is Iris. Though, Merlin seems to like you more than me, which is a major feat." She responded with a smile.

  I thought about leaning in for a kiss, when there was a knock on the front door. Amanda flashed a smile and ran towards the door. I sat on the bed trying to figure her out.

  She was evil, but kind. Fit, but lazy. And a bunch of other polar opposites.

  "JESS! C'MERE!!" I heard her call out to me. Standing up, I scooped up Merlin, and walked downstairs.

  As I got there, I saw a tall man, who looked a lot like Amanda, except without all the piercings.

  "This is my older brother, Andrew." Amanda said, sounding giddy.

  I looked him over, seeing the similarities immediately. He was a good three inches taller than her, with the same long black hair, except instead of her blue and purple, he had an emerald green stealing through the shoulder length mess. He wasn't muscular, but he had an athletic build that showed he liked to run.

  Must run in the family.

  "I'm actually here to tell you something, Ama. Alex finally is about to get into the prison." Andrew said. At my confused look the two bust into laughter. Apparently getting arrested is good?

  "Alex works as a correctional officer there." Amanda elaborated. With that I face palmed myself at my own ignorance.

  With that we all sat down on the couch and just kinda chilled for the rest of the night.

~TimeSkip~

    "Ice Queen!" I heard a familiar, and very hated, voice call out. 

  I spun around, only to be pushed against the lockers. I would of been able to push them off, if it weren't for the fact that they shoved their lips against mine. Just before I bit them, I heard a gasp, then running feet.