Meeting the Mystery

Mark's POV

"MARK EDWARD FISCHBACH! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Momiplier yelled from downstairs.

"Ugh," I complained loudly, crawling out of bed.

"You're gonna be late. You have to pick up your dorm key and your schedule!" She said.

I ran to the bathroom and got ready. As soon as I was done, I started to run to campus. In my rush, I bumped into someone. We both stumbled back. "I'm so sorry, here, let me help you," he says with an adorable look on his face. He picked up my papers and repeated saying I'm so sorry. He a green floof of hair on the top with brown on the sides. And an accent, Irish? Maybe...

"Thanks. You don't have to apologize. It was my  fault." I said, continuing to walk.

"But I do, I wasn't paying attention. My name is Sean by the way." He replied smile a soft smile. He was so adorable... What did I just think?!

"Nice to  meet you, I'm Mark." I replied. We walked up to the gate. "Well, I got to go. Maybe we can hang out of sometime?"

"Sure!" He paused and looked down, "But I don't know how long I'll be here," he whispered shyly. Before I could question him, he ... vanished. I don't mean he ran away. He disappeared. Gone.

Classes were normal, but my mind kept wandering ... Sean, if only I knew... if only I knew

THIS IS AN INTRODUCTION. My chapters will get longer