Chapter 12

Heyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are all my Pebblestream fans doing?

Well anyway, If you are reading this, it means I still have not lost your attention! (Me: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!)

So, in the last chapter, a mysterious cat had pinned down Blackfur. So far, There has not been any guesses. (BOOO XD) So make sure you guess and maybe I'll see it before I post this chappy! Also tell all your friends and family about my book! Anyways....

Now, I'm going to stop talking and let you go onto reading this chapter.....................................

Chapter 12:

The brown tom stood over Blackfur snarling.

"Traitor! You wouldn't kill your own clanmate!"  Snarled Blackfur.

The brown tom appeared to be.... (Get ready...... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Owlheart. "If you were a true clanmate, You wouldn't try to kill a medicine cat!" Yowled Owlheart. 

And with Owlheart's yowl, Most of the fighting cats had broken apart and crept closer to listen. 

"Don't you even know the warrior code?" Hissed Owlheart. 

Patchstar stepped forward. "Blackfur is what Owlheart says true?" Asked Patchstar calmly, his gaze creeping into Blackfur's fur. "Never." Hissed Blackfur. Patchstar glanced over to Spottedfall, who was shuddering below a bush. "Spottedfall. Is this true?" Asked Patchstar. 

"Yes it is." Replied Spottedfall. A little black she-cat creeped forward. "P- P- Patchstar, I saw what happended. I heard Blackfur say 'Oh you come to watch me kill your little medicine cat?' when that she-cat leaped at him." Meowed the little she-cat, Pointing at Pebblestream with her tail.

Patchstar turned, and glared at Blackfur. 

"Go back to camp Blackfur. You shall not be participating in any more battles until you learn your lesson. Further punishment, I shall announce when we get back to camp. "I'll get you Pebblestream." Muttered Blackfur, then headed to the Shadowclan camp. 

Sharpfang stepped forward. "Spottedfall. You may head back to camp before this battle continues." Meowed Sharpfang. Spottedfall nodded slowly, crept out from under the bush and raced between the cats and dissapeared behind the thick undergrowth. 

"Continue the fight!" Yowled Patchstar and Bramblestar at the same time. "Separate the Thunderclan cats! Trap them in smaller groups, and kil- I mean fight them!" Yowled Flamefur, the power hungry Shadowclan deputy. 

Before she knew it, a lane of Shadowclan cats cut straight down the middle of the fighting cats.

The Shadowclan cats had circled and trapped the Thunderclan cats into 3 small groups, with the strongest warriors circling them. 

Pebblestream was standing facing Birdwing. Birdwing lunged at her, knocking her off her paws. Birdwing then pounced on her, pinning her down. Pebblestream kicked her off, flipping her over and raking her belly with her claws. 

Then, she heard a high pitched yowl of pain, and turned around to see Blind-eye fall to the ground, squirming helplessly as blood trickled out of him. She spun around and looked up to see Peachnose standing over him, her teeth bared and snarling. Pebblestream leaped at her, claws sharp, and she slashed at Peachnose's legs, until she fell to the ground. Peachnose landed a hard blow onto her neck. "Lets see if you can catch me pine-eater!" Yowled Pebblestream and pushed through the Shadowclan warriors until she reached a tree. She glanced over her shoulder to see Peachnose hot on her tail.