Chapter 10: Visit

Emil knocked on Leon's door the next day. Matthias and Lukas had encouraged him to get out of the house on the weekend for once as he never did.

So of course, Yong Soo answered the door and grabbed Emil's arm and swung him inside. "Emil! Emil! It's you! Leon was waiting all morning for you and you're finally here to take away his griping!"

"Oh."

"Li! It's Emil! He's here!" Yong Soo yelled to which a mumbled yell was replied and squeals from another voice.

"He's here! He's here!" Mei, who Emil had recognized from the restaurant, was squealing as she rand down the stairs to hug Emil.

Leon followed behind, an unamused look on his face. "My goodness gracious, Mei. Do you have no class?" Leon asked and then he stumbled and fell.

"Oh, how could this be? Li has fallen down the stairs!!" Yong Soo melodramatically exclaimed.

"Ugh, shut up, Yong Soo! Has anyone ever taught you that that was obnoxious?" Seung Jae.

"Has anyone taught you that sitting in your room all day making unsuccessful robots and trying to take over the world was dumb?" Yong Soo smiled.

"It's not dumb!! I'm close to finishing one of them! Have you ever made anything of that kind?"

Yong Soo pulled out a remote, pressed a few buttons, and out came a little robot. He snickered and said, "I made this baby in a week when I was seven." He steered it over to Emil who immediately jumped back for fear it would breathe fire!! ...Or something...

He ended up bumping into a table, knocking a vase over, and crying because it startled him (And he felt bad). Leon ran over and hugged him which Emil accepted because he just wanted to hide his face somewhere. Yong Soo, who genuinely felt bad, offered to bake Emil some sort of cake to make him happy again. Emil just nodded and buried his face in Leon's shoulder out of embarrassment.

"Hey, it's fine, Em. We can go up to my room, if you'd like," Leon suggested. Emil looked up and nodded. Leon led Emil to his room. It was a very tidy room with half red, half blue painted walls. One side of the room had one of those light up mirrors with the letter L over it and the other side had a completely normal mirror which stood next to a huge ass bed. There was a computer and plenty of video game consoles which stood under a television on the blue side as well as pictures of kpop bands and what looked like anime characters were hung on the wall. On the red side, an iPhone charger as well as very expensive looking headphones, speakers, and fancy looking everything. Leon jumped onto the bed on that side and straightened out one of his posters of some boy band he listened to.

"So, like, this is Yong Soo and I's room. It's a long story how we ended up sharing, but anyway," Leon moved around some of his belongings to make the room look cleaner.

Emil panicked a little, here he was in Leon's room, staring at him as he smiled. What the hell was he supposed to do in this situation? Kiss him? Leon just kept smiling as if to say, "FUCKING DO SOMETHING TO CONFESS YOUR UTTERMOST LOVE FOR ME!!" but Emil didn't know if he would describe it as uttermost love more as he was just here because he needed to get out of the house.

Now, it was obvious the young Asian boy liked him, but what was Emil supposed to feel? Love? Annoyance? LOVE?!

But wait, what if Leon properly confessed? What was Emil supposed to say without sounding rude? "Oh, sorry. You kinda annoy me, but you're hot and kinda sweet," probably wouldn't cut it.

"Yo, Em. Wanna sleep over tonight?" Leon popped in, snapping Emil out of his daze, "There's supposed to be a storm. I don't want you to get hurt out there so um... You can call your older brother, right?"

"Yeah, sure!"

Whale shit.