Distracted

The new robots landed beside us, menacingly, so I rose back to my feet. Tony did the same as we stared at the other mechanical beings. I didn't hesitate any longer as I got a running start towards the robots, then I kicked my feet and my rockets shot on. That gave me more momentum to launch my fist at one of the robots. The machine flew back with the momentum of my fist and slammed into a metal wall behind it. Its head imploded from the force of my fist and I stepped back as the robot fell down, lifeless.
  "Wow, these ones are easier to kill," I admitted. Would 'kill' be the right word? Eh, that's how I was wording it. 
  Then a switch seemed to go off in the rest of the robots as they charged towards us. I had my back to them, so I wasn't prepared but thankfully Tony was quick to react. Stark lifted his hands and shot a blast to shove them away from me, killing another robot in the process. Two down, eleven more to go.
  I flicked my heels so the rockets would turn on as I raced towards the rest of the humanoids. I beat one robot's face in so it went lifeless - ten more left. Then I fired a shot at another which sent it flying back and into pieces - nine. Tony joined in on the killing spree and kicked a robot back then fired a blast - eight.
  It was fun while it lasted, alas one of the robots grabbed my arm and swung me back against a metal wall so hard that I dented the metal wall. Wow, these things are vulnerable and easy to kill but, man, are they strong. I was definitely dazed by the impact of the metal but I quickly regained myself and snapped my elbow back, breaking the robot's arm off. I didn't exactly intend for that to happen but I rolled with it as I fired a shot into the machine's face - seven. Then, I turned my head to see Tony take out another one - six. I stepped towards another robot and went to throw a punch but the machine side-stepped it then kicked me aside. I stumbled a little but caught my balance so I turned back around to face the metal.
  I shot a blast out of my palm but the robot was quick to dodge it. Okay, this was getting harder and more complicated. Somehow, Tony managed to take down two - at the same time. It was a little obvious that Tony did have more experience than me. Either way, I was having trouble with this one robot. There were four left, and I couldn't take down one because it kept dodging!
  Finally, I stepped close enough to use my fists - because shooting at the robot was not working. So, I eventually - after dodging multiple times and having to fight back - manage to kick the robot back then I fired a shot out of my palm and into the robot's chest. The machine stumbled back so I held both of my hands up toward the robot and fired. The blast was big enough to shred the metal and the machine to go lifeless. Three down! Then I looked up but Tony had taken down two more... great. Well, there was only one left.
  Tony was already facing the last robot so he shot towards the robot but it dodged. Fortunately, it stepped closer to me so I shoved it away from myself and towards Tony. Stark threw his fist towards the robot so it slammed against the metal. The humanoid stumbled back towards me so I kicked it harder back. It was like playing ball back and forth, which was a harsh way of thinking about it but, hey, the robots started it! Finally, the robot stepped towards Tony so he finally grabbed the machine's metal throat and kicked off with his shoes a few feet then he slammed the robot back down toward the earth forcefully. On his way back down, Tony smashed his foot against the robot's chest so it, too, went lifeless.
  After looking around at the debris, I exhaled and spoke, "I think it's over."
  Of course, there was a sound that was quiet at first - so I couldn't really make it out - then it sounded like it was getting closer. It sounded like rockets, such as on our shoes, which made me think that there was another robot.
  I sighed, "Maybe not..."
  Then the figure got closer but the metal looked really familiar. Finally, the suit was right on top of us and dropping down towards us. "I'm here! I got your message. You need help?" Rhodey breathed the words out.
  "Not anymore, I think we killed them all," Tony replied, glancing around.
  "So it's just like last time when you falsely called me," Rhodey pointed out.
  Tony narrowed his eyebrows, "What? No, we actually needed you... We just don't anymore. So, thanks for being late."
  "You know, I feel like you use me all the time, I'm sick of it," Rhodey snapped.
  There were a few thumps that sounded like it came from the metal structure and it sounded like it was getting closer but the two bickering didn't seem to notice.
  While Tony rolled his eyes, "Stop complaining, you should be happy that I use you."
  "Happy?!" Rhodey exclaimed, offended.
  The thumps got louder and it didn't sound natural so I had no clue what was making that noise, "Guys-," I started, pondering if it was actually over.
  "Yeah, and since we're talking about how annoying you are, let me just say that I'm sick of you always complaining," Tony added.
  "Oh, I'm annoying?! You always act like you're so smart!" Rhodey made the point.
  "I am smart! You don't own a billion dollar company without being smart!" Tony claimed.
  Then, I saw it; there was the tank of the robots that I had seen earlier in the building. How did I forget about it?! It was coming straight towards us but the two friends were too busy arguing that they didn't notice. "Guys!" I shouted, trying to get their attention at the huge chunk of metal.
  "See? Even Sam thinks you're annoying!" Rhodey exclaimed.
  "She doesn't think I'm annoying!" Tony crossed his arms and pouted.
  Rhodey lifted his eyebrow, "Tony, she's stuck with you. Not like she has a choice..."
  The thing was getting closer and they didn't seem to realize, so I screamed, "Shut up!"
  "See? She doesn't believe you," Tony mocked.
  "No, she was telling you to shut up," Rhodey protested.
  "No! She was telling you to shut up!" Tony repeated.
  Rhodey rolled his eyes, "You're so childish!"
  "Am not! I'm just not uptight like you!" Tony explained.
  "Giant robot!" I yelled, trying to get their attention towards the big piece of metal that was stomping towards us.
  Tony turned toward me, "What'd you call me?!"
  I sighed, "No. There's a giant robot behind you idiots!"
  "That's not nice, Sam," Tony shot me a look.
  Luckily, Rhodey actually looked behind them and finally saw what I did; the huge tank of robots. "Oh... Tony, she wasn't kidding..."
  Stark finally turned around to see the machine, "Oh, come on!"
  "You two totally owe me an apology," I muttered as the three of us watched the gigantic piece of metal step closer to us.